Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
suprised this aint been brought up already. after readin various places all morning and reading the fans waffle on 606, i only have one thing to say:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
<snort><snigger><chortle>

No it's no good, I can't hold it in...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA <deep breath>
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

What planet are City on?!?!?!?!? :rofl:

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
well its an honour for messi to play with such a massive club :mf_tongue: (trying to be sarcastic but i failed :frown:)

tbh i hate messi and hes the leading man in barcelona if he leaves them barca will be weaker and even with all of his skills he won't be something much bigger than robinho

plus he won't survive an injury-free season here in england :rolleyes:

·
Registered
734 Posts
well its an honour for messi to play with such a massive club :mf_tongue: (trying to be sarcastic but i failed :frown:)

tbh i hate messi and hes the leading man in barcelona if he leaves them barca will be weaker and even with all of his skills he won't be something much bigger than robinho

plus he won't survive an injury-free season here in england :rolleyes:

am WHAT :eek: :eek: ,
Messi is unbelievable how can you hate him he is easily one of the most exciting players in the world to watch.
And he is the current best player in the world now imo, so he will make it anywhere, and be better than Robinho.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Twist in the tale, no we dont!

Manchester City have categorically played down suggestions that they are preparing a £100million bid for Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi.

It had been suggested City were preparing a big-money raid on Camp Nou for Josep Guardola's prized asset, after Dr Sulaiman Al-Fahim was reported to have spoken of his admiration for the Argentine.

However, City have stated Al-Fahim holds no position at City and that the story linking Messi with the club, who has rebuffed talk he wants to leave Barca, is untrue.

Story untrue

"Following an article in The Sun newspaper which claimed that Manchester City are preparing a £100m bid for Lionel Messi, the club would like to make the following information clear," read a statement on the club's official website.

"The story is untrue and this fact has been accepted by the newspaper in question. General comments about Lionel Messi, made by Dr Sulaiman Al-Fahim, who holds no position at the club, were mistakenly linked to Manchester City.

"The article was printed in error and an apology to His Highness Sheikh Mansour, Chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak and Dr Sulaiman Al-Fahim and a correction in Saturday's edition of the newspaper will follow."

by all means this surely wont be the end of this one. come mid april, all the papers transfer rumour sections will be filled with shall be links between city and the top 50 players in world football. I seem to remember after the August transfer window shut one of the owners associates saying they would 'test uniteds resolve' by bidding for ronaldo come january. didnt happen, but i reckon in the summer they mite.... and they can go and :fyou:

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Messi will stay in Barca for his life I can garantue you that if you would offer Barca more than 100m money they wouldnt accept that.
It's only a matter of time before UEFA puts an end to this circus. It's easy, you spend what you earn. It is completely unheard of that a club which is battling relegation in the Premier League is making world-record bids for the best players on the planet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts