Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
piazza said:
Really?

Cause when's the last time you saw Messi sky over someone and hit a gorgeous header into Cech's bottom corner, or how about the header against Roma?

Messi is definitely better with the ball at his feet, but not by much, it doesn't outweigh what Ronaldo can do.

Piazza i'm with you all the way friend, it's just really hard to please some people.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
piazza said:
I never said spitting makes Messi a worst player, he's simply not as good as Ronaldo, he can't do what Ronaldo can.

Fair enough mate. Thats your opinion.

And Vava, I wasn't criticizing you, just Jazz cause he gave me a b0llocking, or whatever.
How was I b0llocking you? :rolleyes: :confused: Im just trying to debate the thread topic is all.
You seem to take offence to things I say quite easily. Have I done owt to p1ss you off Mr.Pizza?

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
How was I b0llocking you? :rolleyes: :confused: Im just trying to debate the thread topic is all.
You seem to take offence to things I say quite easily. Have I done owt to p1ss you off Mr.Pizza?

Its ok jazz piazza and me had a little set too last night over Ronaldo .

he is a good lad though and we kissed and made up

loves a row does piazza:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
542 Posts
piazza said:
Really?

Cause when's the last time you saw Messi sky over someone and hit a gorgeous header into Cech's bottom corner, or how about the header against Roma?

Messi is definitely better with the ball at his feet, but not by much, it doesn't outweigh what Ronaldo can do.
when did ronaldo score past madrid? :rolleyes: when did ronaldo go past 5 players and the goal keeper and score:rolleyes: seariously mate we can use examples all day.

messi is much more consistant atm. but i like both these players.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Honestly, you take the things I say faaaaar too seriously. I'm not mad, I was mostly pointing out an anomaly I noticed. To be honest, I forgot about Totti spitting. :eek:

The b0llocking thing was about Boyd and all that, cause Vava was speaking of it.

Vavavoom said:
Piazza i'm with you all the way friend, it's just really hard to please some people.
People are blinded by their own dislike for players it seems. They're also blinded by their adoration.

Watch the two impartially, Ronaldo is clearly better. Though they are both breathtaking and an absolute orgasm to watch. I'd love to see them on the same side, just to see what would happen.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
VaVaVoom said:
For the first time in 40years a United player was crowned KING of the world and to see United fans calling other players better is hard to read.

And at the moment Ronaldo is the best.

Sorry for ranting off topic:)
You werent ranting mate. I can see what you are saying and I respect your
opinion. Ronaldo HAS been the best over the last year and he deservd his award.
Im not disputing that one bit, but overall I think Messi will go on to become
the greatest player ever. I can see it in him and he is a bit younger than
Ronnie as well. Look at Ronaldo when he was Messi's age...he wasnt half the player Messi is.
They are both up there as the two current greats and they will both go on to be
mentioned in the same breath as the likes of Cruyff, Zidane etc....
Im not 'dissing' Ron for saying Messi is better. Its just my opinion but tbh there is
nothing really in it and there are 2 equally good arguments for them. Lets see what some others say.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
forzaunited said:
when did ronaldo score past madrid? :rolleyes: when did ronaldo go past 5 players and the goal keeper and score:rolleyes: seariously mate we can use examples all day.

messi is much more consistant atm. but i like both these players.
He went past a ton of guys versus Kiev, go on united's website and watch the free thing with Ronaldo's 7 best goals. He does all of these things.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Theres also something else in Ronaldos favour.

He would fair better if Ronaldo and Messi were to swap leagues. I know some players don't suit some Leagues, but the fact that Ronaldo is more adaptable is an advantage in the "Best Player in the World" debate.

·
Registered
542 Posts
piazza said:
He went past a ton of guys versus Kiev, go on united's website and watch the free thing with Ronaldo's 7 best goals. He does all of these things.
gatafe i think it was...

messi shines in big games which ronaldo loses too... example barcelona vs united at old trafford

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
forzaunited said:
gatafe i think it was...

messi shines in big games which ronaldo loses too... example barcelona vs united at old trafford
Messi went past Getafe, Ronaldo went past Kiev.

Ronaldo scored in the Champions league final and a few other cup finals as well.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Forza and piazza are you the same person ?

Both love a row both have long hair

I think your the same person and you are arguing with yourself lol!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
piazza said:
Honestly, you take the things I say faaaaar too seriously. I'm not mad, I was mostly pointing out an anomaly I noticed. To be honest, I forgot about Totti spitting. :eek:

The b0llocking thing was about Boyd and all that, cause Vava was speaking of it.

ahh ok fair enough. Im slow on the old uptake today. Long day:rolleyes: carry on so....

. Though they are both breathtaking and an absolute orgasm to watch. I'd love to see them on the same side, just to see what would happen.
now you're talking. That **** would be orgasmic alright :D

·
Registered
542 Posts
red dave said:

are you the same AS 5 MILLION CHAVS AROUND THE WORLD u all have short hair and love to joke.. and u clones? :mad:

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
now you're talking. That **** would be orgasmic alright :D
See, I know what I'm talking about.

I just fall into the trap of chatting absolute ***** sometimes. I feel myself doing it sometimes, and I wish I didn't.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
forzaunited said:
gatafe i think it was...

Messi won the battle that night, but holes can be picked in your argument here.
Ronaldo has scored in LOTS of big games and played well.
Yes he goes missing sometimes, but you cant give one example and say that
Ronaldo doesnt do it when it counts, cos he does and thats why he is World Player.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
red dave said:

I think you and that mogoloid bum I saw on the way home from a hockey game are the same person.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Ronaldo or Messi? Wow, that really is a tough one.

Last season Ronaldo was, without question, the best football player on the planet. However, Messi has just as much talent as Ronaldo - he just doesn't have the same staggering statistics as Ronaldo...yet...to back it up.

I think it is entirely possible that we may have already witnessed Ronaldo's best season. Messi, on the otherhand, I think will get better and better and when he's reached his mid to late 20's I think he will be the best player in the World.

In conclusion, Ronaldo in the short-term and Messi in the long-term for me.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts