Manchester United Talk banner

Messi

2K views 27 replies 15 participants last post by  CrazyChicha 
#1 ·
I've seen several Barca games thanks to GolTV and just finnished another!

Leo Messi is an awesome talent but he does not take anywhere near the beating that C Ronaldo does!

I don't know whether it's the league or that he is not as feared, or more elusive or what!

Any thoughts on my premise and, if agreed with, on reasons why???

#10 ·
i think messi is better imo, his attitude to the game, his style and how he plays football.

people who say "messi is crap hes nowhere near compared to ronaldo" have never watched messi play apart from youtube highlights (maby)

i still think ronaldo is a great addition to our club but messi in my eyes seems to play better. but we will have to wait and see i have a feeling ronaldo is going to get better.

#11 ·
forzaunited said:
i think messi is better imo, his attitude to the game, his style and how he plays football.

people who say "messi is crap hes nowhere near compared to ronaldo" have never watched messi play apart from youtube highlights (maby)

i still think ronaldo is a great addition to our club but messi in my eyes seems to play better. but we will have to wait and see i have a feeling ronaldo is going to get better.
his attitude spitting on other players is a good attitude :rolleyes:

btw the only reason Messi runs allot that hes so short that the grass tickles his testicles which gives him movition to run more to orgasm faster :rolleyes:

#13 ·
abojodeh said:
his attitude spitting on other players is a good attitude :rolleyes:

btw the only reason Messi runs allot that hes so short that the grass tickles his testicles which gives him movition to run more to orgasm faster :rolleyes:
as in the attitude towards the game i think he said "let c ronaldo have the player of the year, i play for football"

this is a good quality to have in a player. and everyone gets angry now and again hence the spitting. we dont all rooney bash when he takes frustation on other players we say its "passion"

#14 ·
forzaunited said:
as in the attitude towards the game i think he said "let c ronaldo have the player of the year, i play for football"

this is a good quality to have in a player. and everyone gets angry now and again hence the spitting. we dont all rooney bash when he takes frustation on other players we say its "passion"
Rooney takes frustation on other players infront of them and he face them like a man

Messi comes from behind and spits on you just like the likes of Drogba and Diouf

#15 ·
I think Messi will be as good as Maradonna if he keeps this up. Long way to go though. If Ronaldo keeps his form up he could be as good as Best. Sometimes I think we let our love for past players overshadow the quality of current players but for the last 15 years we haven't had 2 players as good as these 2. TBH I don't really care whos better they are a joy to watch.

#18 ·
cristiano ronaldo : "i am very happy, i must be best player in the world, i have skill pace can beat 11 players and score goal with foot, head, knee, arse and sometimes my penus. I score 42 goals, i am very happy, i am the best. Where is Messi, probably masterbating in his bedroom when i lift EPL n CL Trophies."

#19 ·
trikam patel said:
cristiano ronaldo : "i am very happy, i must be best player in the world, i have skill pace can beat 11 players and score goal with foot, head, knee, arse and sometimes my penus. I score 42 goals, i am very happy, i am the best. Where is Messi, probably masterbating in his bedroom when i lift EPL n CL Trophies."
And he also said...I have always dreamt of....blah blah blah..

then he continued saying...blah blah blah blah....

and as a comment on blah blah blah...he said..blah...

so...what did he really say?:rolleyes:

#20 ·
spellbound said:
And he also said...I have always dreamt of....blah blah blah..

then he continued saying...blah blah blah blah....

and as a comment on blah blah blah...he said..blah...

so...what did he really say?:rolleyes:

Its no doubt ronaldo is better than messi, ronaldo has everything can dribble with both feet, score many goas with both feet, even his head, ronaldo is brilliant and better than messi no matter what his dreams are.

#21 ·
trikam patel said:
Its no doubt ronaldo is better than messi, ronaldo has everything can dribble with both feet, score many goas with both feet, even his head, ronaldo is brilliant and better than messi no matter what his dreams are.
Thats your opinion and I wont take it away from you. I wouldnt bet my arm on Ronaldo....

but no one can take away what he achieved last season...but not long ago Ronaldinho was every boys wet dream now he's "forgotten".....

#22 ·
spellbound said:
Thats your opinion and I wont take it away from you. I wouldnt bet my arm on Ronaldo....

but no one can take away what he achieved last season...but not long ago Ronaldinho was every boys wet dream now he's "forgotten".....
that is the great thing about the other ronaldo and ronaldhino, the fact that young ronaldo can see there mistakes and make sure he does not make them too

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.