Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In your time, have you met anyone from our great club? When I was in England last in 2003 I met Sir Bobby Charlton, what an honour. Shook his hand and got an autograph...great moment.

So who have you met?

S

·
0 Posts
I've met Roy Keane, Bryan Robson and Paul Mc Grath when United were over here playing in friendly games.

R

·
0 Posts
George Best, Jim Holton ( remember him ??? ) Denis Law,
Alex Stepney, Bobby Charlton, Brian Kidd, Micky Thomas, Martin Buchan

·
Registered
9 Posts
Lee Sharpe (Autograph)
Bryan Robson (Autograph)
Neil Webb (Autograph)
Danny Wallace (Autograph)
Mark Hughes (Autograph)
- all during a preseason game in Norway

===[Man Utd - Sheff.Wed]===
Sir Alex (signed a picture of me and a mate with the PL trophy..)
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (signed a picture of me and a mate with the PL trophy..)
+ a brief talk with Ronny Johnsen..

===[Man Utd - Arsenal]===
Steve Bruce (Autograph)
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (Picture)

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just wanted to dig up one of the best and an early thread from this forum :p

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
OK AJ you did it.

I'v spoke once with Nemanja Vidic:D

And this will sound stupid but I saw CR7 and Giggs in Belgrade in matches with their national teams against Serbian and Yugoslavia.It means a lot to me but some of you guys are watching them every weakend:(

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
None. But i did use to have a sign autogrtaph of all the United team of pre 1995..on a piece of paper... I recall Lee Sharpe was on it, so that must be some clue as to what year it was... although now its lost :(

N

·
0 Posts
dunno if it counts.. but i met SAF talking to this dude at Carrington last last summer when i went to the Manchester united soccer school. Also saw solskjaer during the kit launch

·
Registered
788 Posts
I have meet Steve Bruce, he lifted me up on to a counter when he opened a bookies in my hometown when i was 10.

Also meet Keano, Blanc, Irwin, Kanchelskis, and Lee Sharpe

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
ARBUCKS said:
I have meet Steve Bruce, he lifted me up on to a counter when he opened a bookies in my hometown when i was 10.

Also meet Keano, Blanc, Irwin, Kanchelskis, and Lee Sharpe
lol steve bruce lived on the same estate as i do now when he was a kid. few doors down from my best mate and he started his career at gillingham. thank god he got out of this shit hole

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
I got the autographs of............Van Nistlerooy, Silvestre and Brown.......

I met Alex Stepney at a special function in 2001 when I was in Manchester........got to ask him questions aswell.....:)

When I was on holiday in the South of France a few years ago I could have sworn I saw Teddy Sheringham at a waterpark.............It was definitely him.......lol

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
i met Denis Law in a plane on the way down to a man utd v man city match. He was sitting across the isle from me, so spoke to him alot

1 - 20 of 20 Posts