Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
dublin red said:
I watched sky sports news yesterday and they did a piece from our training ground . They were there mainly to talk about Ronaldos return but the subject went onto Manucho .
The camera then switched onto him as he was training and my god is he a big lad . I cant wait till we can unleash him onto the rest of the league . At 6'2 hes the same height as Ronaldo ( and myself ,sorry couldn't resist ) but he's much bigger in build ( again like myself lol ).
So bring him on, he looks a quite exciting prospect .
Im also 6'2 lol.
have you seen Manucho's goals for Angola?
Check his thread here or just youtube them. He is great in the air and he scored
and absolute screamer against Egypt:
Quality is bad but watch till the end.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
abojodeh said:
Manucho is 188 and am sure of this one :p
lol Abo, you and your player heights :rolleyes: :D
I know you are right this time (for once) cos its my height.

Anyway, back on topic to Carrick.....was it Benayoun that broke his foot? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Jazz 16 said:
Im also 6'2 lol.
have you seen Manucho's goals for Angola?
Check his thread here or just youtube them. He is great in the air and he scored
and absolute screamer against Egypt:
Quality is bad but watch till the end.

I've a good feeling about Manucho . He reminds me of Norman Whiteside with his shape and size . He's been a long time coming but hopefully it's worth the wait .

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
dublin red said:
I've a good feeling about Manucho . He reminds me of Norman Whiteside with his shape and size . He's been a long time coming but hopefully it's worth the wait .
Ahh Big Norm :) Reading his book at the minute. Him and McGrath were quite a pair :D
Back on topic...which is Manucho..:confused: no its Carrick lol. We kind of went off topic there.
We need him back big time. Himself and Scholes need to be the first choice
partnership. They have been there together for 2 years and we need it to continue.
The midfield tonight lacked their guile and creativity going forward.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
dublin red said:
The camera then switched onto him as he was training and my god is he a big lad . I cant wait till we can unleash him onto the rest of the league . At 6'2 hes the same height as Ronaldo ( and myself ,sorry couldn't resist )
So bring him on, he looks a quite exciting prospect .
There's only like 18 players in the Premiership taller than me. Yes, I counted them on premierleague.com :p It'd be nice to pick up some size though for sure. We're sure gonna miss Carrick though, vital cog in the United system, puts in all that work in the engine room and sprays those gorgeous passes all over the place.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Jazz 16 said:
Ahh Big Norm :) Reading his book at the minute. Him and McGrath were quite a pair :D
Back on topic...which is Manucho..:confused: no its Carrick lol. We kind of went off topic there.
We need him back big time. Himself and Scholes need to be the first choice
partnership. They have been there together for 2 years and we need it to continue.
The midfield tonight lacked their guile and creativity going forward.
There's a uncertainty about us a the moment . I dont know if it's the fall out from the summer we have had . With all the crap with Ronaldo and the Berbatov saga going right to the wire maybe after winning the double last season we had a bit of an anti climatic closed/preseason .
It must be a first for Man Utd not to have an established settled midfield .
We need a result on sunday thats for sure . A win would shut all the doubters up and give the side back it's confidence . My gut feeling is a United win this weekend .

·
Registered
310 Posts
Yea really is vital. He just has the head for it as they say.
He plays the box to box role well can tackle and always
makes that simple pass that sets an attack in motion.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts