Manchester United Talk banner

1161 - 1175 of 1175 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
The last thing United need now is yet another injury prone player, If some ones farts near Owen his hamstring snaps, FFS Uniteds injury list make me ill, its unnatural?? are we jinxed or is there something wrong with the backroom staff?

·
Hi
7,245 Posts
The last thing United need now is yet another injury prone player, If some ones farts near Owen his hamstring snaps, FFS Uniteds injury list make me ill, its unnatural?? are we jinxed or is there something wrong with the backroom staff?
Well Jones got injured because he twisted his ankle on the pitch. Nothing to do with the staff. Rio has had back problems for years and Smalling has tonsillitis. All three haven't really got anything to do with the back room staff being poor. Vidic/Fletcher injuries were very unfortunate and again have nothing to do with our personnel.

So we are probably just a bit unlucky. Some players like Rio (In particular), Welbeck and Cleverley do seem injury prone though...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Well Jones got injured because he twisted his ankle on the pitch. Nothing to do with the staff. Rio has had back problems for years and Smalling has tonsillitis. All three haven't really got anything to do with the back room staff being poor. Vidic/Fletcher injuries were very unfortunate and again have nothing to do with our personnel.

So we are probably just a bit unlucky. Some players like Rio (In particular), Welbeck and Cleverley do seem injury prone though...
True but every season we seem to get worse than the last and like with Cleverly the initial prognosis is miles out, if it wasnt for all these injuries we would be at least 6 points better by now, Carrick at CH?? I rest my case

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Fergie will be happy to be retain him on a rolling one year contract just for the education he would impart to the young lads .. Welbeck, Hernandez and Keane

·
Registered
48 Posts
Owen is on player wages not coach wages, Im guessing the difference is something like 60k a week to 60K a year?? and while he`s almost always injured he`s taking the place of a squad player, we need players that can play not collect arse splinters.

1161 - 1175 of 1175 Posts