Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carlos' brother. remember there was an announcement that he had signed for us !!! Was it true ?

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=451280

Younger Tevez Signs For Manchester United

17-year-old Miguel Tevez has joined Manchester United on a 2½-year contract.

The younger brother of United and Argentina star Carlos Tevez impressed manager Sir Alex Ferguson during a two-week trial at Old Trafford while the international break was on.

The midfielder was brought to Ferguson's attention by the United assistant manager, Carlos Queiroz.

Miguel Tevez began his career with Buenos Aires giants Boca Juniors, the club where Carlos also started out.

He is considered to be one of Argentina's biggest young talents.

Miguel also had a trial at West Ham while Carlos was at the Boleyn Ground, though the Hammers did not follow up their interest in the youngster.

It is understood that Iranian businessman Kia Joorabchian, who owns the economic rights to Carlos, also represents Miguel and has been trying to get him fixed up with a suitable club.

It was on goal.com so.... :rolleyes:

·
Member of the Year 2012 & 2013
43,917 Posts
BUMP

this is actually true I believe, though not sure how long his contracts got left, when we got him it was 2.5 years so it might be up by now? Although I think he's still here, even though his bro isn't anymore

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
As far as I'm aware hes never played a game for our academy so even he was never there or he was dropped from the club

·
Member of the Year 2012 & 2013
43,917 Posts
haha nice tagline Richie! :rofl: I don't what's happened to him then, he doesn't have a wikipedia page!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts