Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Probably get some abuse for this thread but micky phelan is ****,how hes got the number 2 seat is beyond me.Its one of the most sought after assistant roles in the world and hes got it.I know he s been at the club for years etc,but loyalty shouldnt swing the vote.Fergie seems to be content with keeping his backside toasted on his seat so he sends baldy out to his dirty work.The fact his,the players dont listen to him,he has no decent ideas like Querioz did,he has no flair and frankly just seems to be a puppet on strings attached to fergies bubble jacket.It needs sorting,and sorting fast........:mad:

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
RedMurph7 said:
I fail to see where these facts you have come from. Do you regularly talk to the
players and they tell you they don't listen to him? YES
Or are you a fly on the wall in
the dressing room listening to his crap ideas and lack of flair? YES
Just because he's
not jumping up and down on the sideline doesn't mean he's not a good assistant! Yes it does
Carlos was probably the best assistant in world football or least up there near
the top so whoever replaced him had massive boots to fill. I
don't see any
massive problems with us that can be blamed on Mike Phealan so i dont
understand you calling him *****.
He's a boot boy,thats it.He was brouught in so they wouldnt have to fork out any more money for someone else,he still cleans the boots too:p
yes..

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Anyway,im entitled to my opinion and still think he's ****,he brings nothing to united,and you dont have to be insider to see that......just stupid if you dont

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
My point stands true,the guy is ****.It winds me up when SAF sits on his arris till the 70th minute to make a change,he should have changed it at half time,id have banged on Wellbeck,i bet he'd have finished that sitter from Wazza.......Idiots,the lot of them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts