Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Milan Target Manchester United Defender Nemanja Vidic

With Alessandro Nesta set to go under the surgeon's knife today, the Rossoneri will try to bolster their defensive line next summer and have targeted the Red Devils' stopper.

According to IlCalciomercato.it, Milan are keeping tabs on Manchester United central defender Nemanja Vidic.
The 27-year-old Serbian international has been plying his trade in the Premier League since 2006, when he joined the European and World champions from Russia club Spartak Moscow.

However, it is highly unlikely that Sir Alex Ferguson will agree to part company with the defensive ace for anything less than €20 million.

Despite signing Brazilian defenders Thiago Silva and Felipe Mattioni, Milan are still in the process of reinvigorating their ageing rearguard.

Captain Paolo Maldini will quit football at the end of the season and Alessandro Nesta's career is in jeopardy. The former Lazio man is still dealing with his persistent back problems and will undergo surgery today, having suffering a relapse of his injury last Wednesday.

The 32-year-old will be ruled out for the remainder of the current campaign, but the delicate procedure could force him to hang up his boots altogether.

=======================================

Dont care if its true or not true..still, altogether now LOL!!! :D

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
No way !!!! 50 million min. and we might consider it, but even then NO WAY!!!
Vidic strikes me as the type of player who is loyal and will stay at OT for many years.
Why would he want to leave the best team on the planet?
Id be more sad seeing Vidic leave United than ANY player we currently have.
either waym they can look but they cant touch.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Agreed Jazzy!!

For once i cant see Vida wanting to leave he has no reason to leave anyway and i dont remember him saying playing for Milan is a childhood dream either. Vidic since his first day with us has work very hard to adapt to United & English football as well as working hard to be where he is right now, playing week in and week out with utd competing in all front now so why should he join milan for any amount at all? Never mind sir alex but i know for sure rio will have something to say about that!

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
I LOL'd reading that article. SAF to let Vidic go for 20 mill!! :eek: He's the best defender on the planet for christ's sake!

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Fergie has made a little family of Serbs in Manchester with 3 signed and another on trial. This could be the wise head of Fergie thinking ahead. And hopefully Vidic feels this is his home.
I can't see us selling the best defender in the world either. Not for £20m and hopefully not for £50m either.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
veda is the best defender in the world at the moment and wont sell him even if they offer us kaka.. veda is the heart of our defence and is the main reason why we are getting these clean sheets..

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
No thanks. They can keep their money.

There's no way we'll agree to it anyway, and I highly doubt Vidic would want to go tbh.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
wellity wellity wellity! nad i thought silly season wouldn begin until april! wouldnt think theres much foundation to this. no chance we would sell vida now (or ever).

plus why would milan be after a player under 30 haha

1 - 20 of 40 Posts