Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my Italian colleagues is a Milan fanatic. His father is protesting at Milan headquarters against the Kaka transfer as we speak.

The news leaking out is that they will sign 3 top-class players with that money and one of them will be Carlos Tevez!

It's a rumour, but this guy is very clued in about all things AC Milan related, so there could be something to it.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
piazza said:
I heard they were in on Aguero as well. They're gonna be a force if that deal goes through.
We'd better win the CL this season then.. ah wait there's Eto'o, Messi, Henry, Alves, Xavi at barcelona :rolleyes:

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
RedForceRising said:
We'd better win the CL this season then.. ah wait there's Eto'o, Messi, Henry, Alves, Xavi at barcelona :rolleyes:
Seriously, I hate Barcelona. Always have, always will, and I don't know why. Other than my bro supported them while Ronaldinho was there, and we always bet on La Liga (I sided with Real).

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Back on topic, please.

PeeJay, the majority of the regular posters on this forum is NOT from Manchester, so maybe this board is not for you?

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
PeeJay said:
That's exactly the point mate, teams like Hull and Wigan should have packed stadiums but they don't because people who live a five minute walk from the stadiums prefer the more successful team 10 miles away. That's why no matter what Man United bring in 8 figure revenue on a yearly basis and smaller teams go nowhere because they're not succesful/popular enough to make the money necessary to keep their best players/invest in better facilities.
dont support united then?? go help out one of these lesser teams why should it be his fault cause he supports united

if youve got such a problem with united having that attraction then why support them?

i suppose your gunna say im like him cause i was born in leicester??

i dont get your problem with us being successful and attracting fans from all over the world, would you much rather have it exclusively mancs? perhaps we should enforce some law to make your wish possible

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
andersons_left_foot said:
dont support united then?? go help out one of these lesser teams why should it be his fault cause he supports united

if youve got such a problem with united having that attraction then why support them?

i suppose your gunna say im like him cause i was born in leicester??

i dont get your problem with us being successful and attracting fans from all over the world, would you much rather have it exclusively mancs? perhaps we should enforce some law to make your wish possible
I support United because I was raised in Manchester.
If people supported their local teams then the first and 40th best team in England woudn't be so far apart.

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
TBH, Tevez would be a slight loss if he went but it would be far from a calamity. We would have spared 32million and could spend the money on let's say : Palacios and Valencia. Or just splash out on Young, Ribery, Villa or Benzema. So to tell the truth I think Tevez leaving would have more + sides rather than negatives.

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
Cappy said:
PeeJay wants it exclusively him. ;)
haha yeah i think we need to make this a law to support the team closest to you cause he dosnt like the money united makes from fans

i dare to say there are fans from other countries who are bigger fans than him

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
haha yeah i think we need to make this a law to support the team closest to you cause he dosnt like the money united makes from fans

i dare to say there are fans from other countries who are bigger fans than him
If he was such a great and loyal fan, why wasn't he at the Reebok supporting our players? I mean, since he is clearly the definition of what a supporter should be, I figured he went to every match. ;)

On Topic - At the end of the season, if he wants to go, fair play to him. But right now, there is no way he will be sold, nor could we afford it with all of our fixtures and injuries.

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
Cappy said:
If he was such a great and loyal fan, why wasn't he at the Reebok supporting our players? I mean, since he is clearly the definition of what a supporter should be, I figured he went to every match. ;)

On Topic - At the end of the season, if he wants to go, fair play to him. But right now, there is no way he will be sold, nor could we afford it with all of our fixtures and injuries.
yeah i agree with that we really cant loose tevez at the moment, i will understand if he leaves at the end of the season and i most certainly wont villainies him but i would like to think we cough up that money his AGENT is depending and keep him hear for a few more years to come

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
yeah i agree with that we really cant loose tevez at the moment, i will understand if he leaves at the end of the season and i most certainly wont villainies him but i would like to think we cough up that money his AGENT is depending and keep him hear for a few more years to come
The only blessing about Rooney's injury (other than it doesn't appear to serious), is that hopefully we can come to a conclusion on Tevez.

Carlos, this is your chance to show your worth. You claim to love it here, now is your time to make it permanent. String a few wonderful performances together to remind us why we chant Argentina.

I, personally see him as needed, but very expensive, however, I could be swayed to go another direction with that price tag depending on these next three weeks.

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
Cappy said:
The only blessing about Rooney's injury (other than it doesn't appear to serious), is that hopefully we can come to a conclusion on Tevez.

Carlos, this is your chance to show your worth. You claim to love it here, now is your time to make it permanent. String a few wonderful performances together to remind us why we chant Argentina.

I, personally see him as needed, but very expensive, however, I could be swayed to go another direction with that price tag depending on these next three weeks.
i really couldnt agree with you any more mate it does give him chance to shane so lets just wait and see what happens :D

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
I hope not, I was hoping Tevez would go to Madrid which would boost our chances of getting Benzema.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Richie said:
I hope not, I was hoping Tevez would go to Madrid which would boost our chances of getting Benzema.
NO WAY :mad: real doesn't deserve such a player :mad: anywhere outside england and outside of madrid as well. but maybe he won't leave:p who knows

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Wazza1989 said:
NO WAY :mad: real doesn't deserve such a player :mad: anywhere outside england and outside of madrid as well. but maybe he won't leave:p who knows
I know, I know it sounds stupid to say that, but if they dont buy him the chances are they'll get Benzema!

But in heinsight i did sounds stupid saying that and i would like to partially retract my statement!

If he doesn't leave I'm okay, if he does i want Benzema! (I've actually developed a bit of an obsession with him coming to united:confused: )

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The season ticket holders have deserted the San Siro and are protesting outside Berlusconi's house.

I just messaged my colleague to get his dad and friends to protest outside the hotel where the man city delegation are staying. ;)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts