Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
PeeJay said:
That's exactly the point mate, teams like Hull and Wigan should have packed stadiums but they don't because people who live a five minute walk from the stadiums prefer the more successful team 10 miles away. That's why no matter what Man United bring in 8 figure revenue on a yearly basis and smaller teams go nowhere because they're not succesful/popular enough to make the money necessary to keep their best players/invest in better facilities.
dont support united then?? go help out one of these lesser teams why should it be his fault cause he supports united

if youve got such a problem with united having that attraction then why support them?

i suppose your gunna say im like him cause i was born in leicester??

i dont get your problem with us being successful and attracting fans from all over the world, would you much rather have it exclusively mancs? perhaps we should enforce some law to make your wish possible

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
Cappy said:
PeeJay wants it exclusively him. ;)
haha yeah i think we need to make this a law to support the team closest to you cause he dosnt like the money united makes from fans

i dare to say there are fans from other countries who are bigger fans than him

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
Cappy said:
If he was such a great and loyal fan, why wasn't he at the Reebok supporting our players? I mean, since he is clearly the definition of what a supporter should be, I figured he went to every match. ;)

On Topic - At the end of the season, if he wants to go, fair play to him. But right now, there is no way he will be sold, nor could we afford it with all of our fixtures and injuries.
yeah i agree with that we really cant loose tevez at the moment, i will understand if he leaves at the end of the season and i most certainly wont villainies him but i would like to think we cough up that money his AGENT is depending and keep him hear for a few more years to come

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
Cappy said:
The only blessing about Rooney's injury (other than it doesn't appear to serious), is that hopefully we can come to a conclusion on Tevez.

Carlos, this is your chance to show your worth. You claim to love it here, now is your time to make it permanent. String a few wonderful performances together to remind us why we chant Argentina.

I, personally see him as needed, but very expensive, however, I could be swayed to go another direction with that price tag depending on these next three weeks.
i really couldnt agree with you any more mate it does give him chance to shane so lets just wait and see what happens :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts