Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
PeeJay said:
I support United because I was raised in Manchester.
If people supported their local teams then the first and 40th best team in England woudn't be so far apart.
where would united be though?? i'm from ireland and love united as much as you bud...

i hope you werent banned over this!

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
eoininho said:
you were the one who brought it off topic ...
I deleted the posts that were off-topic. They were rascist, xenophobic remarks by PeeJay towards piazza and all man utd fans, who do not hail from Manchester.

Hope that clears it up.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
RedForceRising said:
I deleted the posts that were off-topic. They were rascist, xenophobic remarks by PeeJay towards piazza and all man utd fans, who do not hail from Manchester.

Hope that clears it up.
Kinda funny, that he calls you out for something which he doesn't know about, and then himself answers the posts like the one that got us off topic. Oh irony, irony, wherefore art though, irony?

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Cappy said:
Kinda funny, that he calls you out for something which he doesn't know about, and then himself answers the posts like the one that got us off topic. Oh irony, irony, wherefore art though, irony?

It's everywhere.

Anway, I can be a hypocrite too. If I look my early posts from the forum, I seem to have proper mood swings every few posts :rolleyes:

Anyway, turns out our good friend PeeJay lives in rome, but because he was born and raised in manchester, he is superior to all us glory-hunting fans.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
the arab who is backing city has lost a ton of moolah in barclays share slump so maybe agent hughes will have to bring his sights down a bit ---nicky barmby could be lured out of retirement for the blues surely ?

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
haggler said:
the arab who is backing city has lost a ton of moolah in barclays share slump so maybe agent hughes will have to bring his sights down a bit ---nicky barmby could be lured out of retirement for the blues surely ?
darren anderton only just retired and still could be persuaded! ;)

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
RedForceRising said:
darren anderton only just retired and still could be persuaded! ;)
hughes could still pull shirt on and maybe andy cole would go there again . saga could be shirt sponsors and they could run out to the tune from dads army !

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
A Brazilian/Argentinian striker partnership. Pato & Tevez. Or Pato & Aguerro. Interesting.

Either way I wish Tevez all the best & i'll miss him if he leaves.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
RedForceRising said:
It's everywhere.

Anway, I can be a hypocrite too. If I look my early posts from the forum, I seem to have proper mood swings every few posts :rolleyes:

Anyway, turns out our good friend PeeJay lives in rome, but because he was born and raised in manchester, he is superior to all us glory-hunting fans.
That just made it that much better. Shouldn't he be on a Roma forum? Support your local club. :D

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Cappy said:
That just made it that much better. Shouldn't he be on a Roma forum? Support your local club. :D
i don't see how you figure that, if he was born and raised in manchester he has nothing to do with rome:rolleyes: , i also think he has somewhat of a point smaller clubs do lack the support becuase of alot of fans supporting the big clubs instead of their local teams. Alot of kids have started supporting clubs like united when they have no real affiliation to the club, this doesn't stop them being good supporters of the club but it is abit of a sad world when you don't support your local or family club.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
rydersonthestorm said:
i don't see how you figure that, if he was born and raised in manchester he has nothing to do with rome:rolleyes: , i also think he has somewhat of a point smaller clubs do lack the support becuase of alot of fans supporting the big clubs instead of their local teams. Alot of kids have started supporting clubs like united when they have no real affiliation to the club, this doesn't stop them being good supporters of the club but it is abit of a sad world when you don't support your local or family club.
I fully agree that it would help with smaller clubs thats just not how life works. Since I live in America (Oklahoma at that), and I don't even have an MLS team within 2 hours of me, does that mean I can't be a footy supporter? So because ancestors thought it would be awesome to set up shop here in Oklahoma, I can't support United, gotcha.

and my post was loaded with sarcasm about how he should be supporting Roma. I just find it funny, cause every time he comes on the forums, he attacks people telling them that they should basically bugger off if they aren't born and bred in Manchester, and now I hear that he lives in Rome. I mean, if he lived by his narrow-minded idiocy then shouldn't you have to change your allegiances when you move? I mean his logic is loaded with bullet-holes.

·
Member of the Year 2012 & 2013
43,914 Posts
Getting Back on Topic, my 2nd Team is AC Milan, so I would welcome the move as he's a great player but also as mentioned before, we would save 32 mil for some1 else, but whoever said Villa is a bit ambitious for 32 Mill! I would Welcome somebody like Ribery though or David Silva - i think he's great!

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
tevez is one of my favorite players atm, but I finally given up on the fact that he will stay, anyway personally I would much rather see him in milan than to real madrid.

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
Cappy said:
I fully agree that it would help with smaller clubs thats just not how life works. Since I live in America (Oklahoma at that), and I don't even have an MLS team within 2 hours of me, does that mean I can't be a footy supporter? So because ancestors thought it would be awesome to set up shop here in Oklahoma, I can't support United, gotcha.

and my post was loaded with sarcasm about how he should be supporting Roma. I just find it funny, cause every time he comes on the forums, he attacks people telling them that they should basically bugger off if they aren't born and bred in Manchester, and now I hear that he lives in Rome. I mean, if he lived by his narrow-minded idiocy then shouldn't you have to change your allegiances when you move? I mean his logic is loaded with bullet-holes.
Oh I see, so I guess your "boys" (troops) should support Athletic Baghdad, shouldn't they?

And who says you HAVE to support an MLS team? Do you HAVE to support a Premiership team?

Let's face the facts; Man United owe many of the supporters they've made over the last 15 years to their success. A friend of mine went to Asia recently and said they laughed when he said he supports West Ham because they all support the big Four. Funny, isn't it?

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
PeeJay said:
Oh I see, so I guess your "boys" (troops) should support Athletic Baghdad, shouldn't they?

And who says you HAVE to support an MLS team? Do you HAVE to support a Premiership team?

Let's face the facts; Man United owe many of the supporters they've made over the last 15 years to their success. A friend of mine went to Asia recently and said they laughed when he said he supports West Ham because they all support the big Four. Funny, isn't it?
You know what is funny, how you apply one or two instances in your life, and apply it to everyone. Kinda enlightens us to how you can be banned for racist comments on here before, and your retarded posts in the Gaza thread.

I once met this English guy, who spent time in Italy. Turns out he was a total asshat, so that means all English guys who have lived are asshats. Sorry man, you are SOL, based on my survey.

Man, maybe I can get used to these generalizations.

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
Cappy said:
You know what is funny, how you apply one or two instances in your life, and apply it to everyone. Kinda enlightens us to how you can be banned for racist comments on here before, and your retarded posts in the Gaza thread.

I once met this English guy, who spent time in Italy. Turns out he was a total asshat, so that means all English guys who have lived are asshats. Sorry man, you are SOL, based on my survey.
Oh, I'm no racist.

You're not very classy, are you?

Then again, Jim Ross comes from Oklahoma, doesn't he?

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
It's also funny how instead of answering you just try and
insult with your trash dialect. "Asshat", you really are a mug,
aren't you? :rolleyes:

21 - 40 of 50 Posts