Manchester United Talk banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
PeeJay said:
Oh, I'm no racist.
I never said you were a racist. I said racist comments. This is why you suck at arguing. Because you fail at reading, and make assumptions of what people say.

RedForceRising said:
I deleted the posts that were off-topic. They were rascist, xenophobic remarks by PeeJay towards piazza and all man utd fans, who do not hail from Manchester.
PeeJay said:
Then again, Jim Ross comes from Oklahoma, doesn't he?
So more generalizations based off one person. What are you going to deduce that all people from Oklahoma have Bell's Pallsy? Or that we all wear cowboy hats? Or that we all work for WWE? Or that we all own a Barbecue restaurant?

I don't assume that you are mindless idiot, that thinks way too much of their own opinions because that is what the Gallagher brothers from Machester do. I think you are because of the mindless crap that comes out of your mouth.

Cheers, and thanks for playing.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
PeeJay said:
I support United because I was raised in Manchester.
If people supported their local teams then the first and 40th best team in England woudn't be so far apart.
Why not support Citeh then ? Man , Ive ha it with thi glory unter rubbish.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
PeeJay said:
What's your point? Who asked you?

Sorry if I interrupted your barbecue.
When you quoted me in the post you said, one could deduce that you were talking to me.

Do you even remember what you type does your memory fade that quickly? Explains your posting though if anything.

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
Cappy said:
When you quoted me in the post you said, one could deduce that you were talking to me.

Do you even remember what you type does your memory fade that quickly? Explains your posting though if anything.
You tend to type a lot but say little, little of any intelligence anyway.

Anyway, I'm off; the Oklahoma Sooners are on TV.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
PeeJay said:
You tend to type a lot but say little, little of any intelligence anyway.

Anyway, I'm off; the Oklahoma Sooners are on TV.

Wrong again, their game is over. Your smartassed responses even suck and fail. ;)

41 - 50 of 50 Posts