Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know im not the only person who is feeling this but doesnt it seem the mod's other than jazz appear to do nothing but doubt people who come on . Why have a forum if you are going to doubt people and the way you have hounded real fan even checking him out on other sites is pure crazy . You may delete this thread or you may come up with one of you smart im a moderator answers but in my eyes its abit sad to be honest stop doubting people and questioning people about things it aint nice !

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
real fan is a fake. wish i had thought of doin bit of detective work

with regards to the mods. i spose its their job to apply the rules. if you dont like the rules then dont post.

·
Banned
9,929 Posts
I'd be leaning more toward "moderating" than "bullying" :rolleyes:

I've got no complaints though,.............yet....;)

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All ive done since ive been here is give my opinion maybe sometimes its not to everyones taste but thats life and there are people who go to football match's you know 75-000 of them

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Hello Faz, yes I found this.

You take it far too seriously, nobody else does. We have rules, we (most of us) apply them; if this is not to your liking, bye, simple isn't it?

Now, You are still here due to the fact that, thus far, you have acted within the rules, so why the concern over alleged "bullying tactics" and, can I ask, what caused you to come to the reason for posting this thread, thinking it would not survive 10 secs?

Edit: going to work now, will read on later on, I hope.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Red Devil said:

You take it far too seriously, nobody else does. We have rules, we (most of us) apply them; if this is not to your liking, bye, simple isn't it?

Now, You are still here due to the fact that, thus far, you have acted within the rules, so why the concern over alleged "bullying tactics" and, can I ask, what caused you to come to the reason for posting this thread, thinking it would not survive 10 secs?
because i like to make my point red devil real fan may be a fake but I am not so please dont make out I am

·
23,699 Posts
Don't worry about it, Faz.

As long as it is based on facts, logic and reasons, nobody can bully nobody in an open forum like this.

·
Banned
9,929 Posts
Red Devil said:

Edit: going to work now, will read on later on, I hope.

I think the very fact that RD hasn't deleted this thread says a lot about the satff here.

Do something wrong? Find out what? Apologise? Get on wit it! ;)......Now for football talk!

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
versa said:
Don't worry about it, Faz.

As long as it is based on facts, logic and reasons, nobody can bully nobody in an open forum like this.
maybe bully was abit strong but people put u down when u arnt a liar on this site and it drives me mad

·
23,699 Posts
fazman said:
maybe bully was abit strong but people put u down when u arnt a liar on this site and it drives me mad
This wink wink thing ;) is a give away it is a joke. Some of us dig RD too but so far he has not got personal to ban us yet. :D

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
lets not have any humourous banter or jovial micky-taking. it may offend fans who like to be regarded as true reds

can people stop being so uptight bout having to prove their support for united.

said in other thread but it comes down to the belief people have that going to 10 makes you more of a supporter than going to 9 or buying all the shirts makes u more of a supporter than just buying home shirt. or even the distance away from old trafford you live.

if that was the case i would set base camp in the club car park!!!!!

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Faz takes it far too seriously. He needs to lighten up and share the joke. I am the butt of many jokes in here and I think its great.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
fazman said:
I know im not the only person who is feeling this but doesnt it seem the mod's other than jazz appear to do nothing but doubt people who come on . Why have a forum if you are going to doubt people and the way you have hounded real fan even checking him out on other sites is pure crazy . You may delete this thread or you may come up with one of you smart im a moderator answers but in my eyes its abit sad to be honest stop doubting people and questioning people about things it aint nice !
jazz is the best mod and we all know
but you forgot about sal and solskjear they both good :)
ahh and what about zuco he is nice :)
and carly she dont bully she cant even write her name and she is nice too :p
BUT FOR RD :D he keeps deleting my posts but it is for the best of the forum
when RD deletes my posts i dont get sad cuz 99% of my posts are RUBBISH so he do that to clean the rubbish all the mods and the admins are good

you should try other forums and then you will appreciate our mods and admins
(in other forums you will be banned a perm ban for a thread like this)

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Lawbreaker1944 said:
So far I haven't encountered any purely evil behavior from Moderators or Admins..are you sure it is happening on this forum?
i used many forums before
:rolleyes: and i started to hate the mods
but on this forum the mods are the best all freindly

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Red Devil said:
Faz takes it far too seriously. He needs to lighten up and share the joke. I am the butt of many jokes in here and I think its great.
great point RD. i try and take everything on forums such as these with a pinch of salt.

mods and admin are top notch on here (not sucking arses or anything)

soooo many forums i browse on etc mods are stuck up or just rubbish...

i like the fact that mods/admin still join in discussions.

definitely no complaints here

Z

·
0 Posts
abojodeh said:
jazz is the best mod and we all know
but you forgot about sal and solskjear they both good :)
ahh and what about zuco he is nice
and carly she dont bully she cant even write her name and she is nice too :p
BUT FOR RD :D he keeps deleting my posts but it is for the best of the forum
when RD deletes my posts i dont get sad cuz 99% of my posts are RUBBISH so he do that to clean the rubbish all the mods and the admins are good

you should try other forums and then you will appreciate our mods and admins
(in other forums you will be banned a perm ban for a thread like this)
I can't help but laugh at some of your posts Abo :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.