Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two key games in United's silverware campaign have been picked for live television broadcast in the UK, while the league clash with Fulham has also been put back 24 hours.

Arguably the biggest match of the Barclays Premier League season - United vs Liverpool at Old Trafford - will now kick off at 12:45 GMT but the date remains the same, Saturday 14 March. The action will be shown live on Sky Sports.

United's next game on terrestrial TV will be the FA Cup fifth round tie away to either Derby County or Nottingham Forest. Regardless of who wins the replay on 4 February, the Reds will now travel to the East Midlands for 16:30 GMT on Sunday 15 February. ITV will show this match live from Pride Park or the City Ground.

As a result of United's involvement in the Sunday tea-time gamein the cup, the Reds will now play Fulham on Wednesday 18 February at Old Trafford instead of Tuesday 17 February, kick-off 20:00 GMT.

Rest assured, ManUtd.com will keep you posted as the fixture list continues to evolve.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Thanks Kelly.

Drinking starts at breakfast time on Saturday 14th March, I won't be watching football so can give the girlfriend my full attention on Valentine's Day and I'll be able to book my place on the coach for Fulham game now!

Happy days!

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Man I was afraid this would happen and just checked earlier today whether there'd be any changes :(

Already had my hotel and flights booked....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts