Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
185 Posts
lol some good uns. Any sports pics??
Shame about the bitter jealous bindipper though. There seems to be one stupid scouser on here every week these days,
Not only jealous of our great club, but also it seems of our more attractive female fans too. :D :D :D ;) lmao!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SlipDigby1892 said:
lol some good uns. Any sports pics??
Shame about the bitter jealous bindipper though. There seems to be one stupid scouser on here every week these days,
Not only jealous of our great club, but also it seems of our more attractive female fans too. :D :D ;) lmao!!
I've got some good Chelski and Bindipper pics, lol.....I'll have to dig them out and put them on here. She was a bore wasn't she - same old shite we come to expect from the Dippers :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,087 Posts
LaydeeAmz said:
jealous ov her lol dont make me laugh!
LayDeeAmz, we dont mind rival fans on here, in fact it can produce some amusing discussions, however if it gets out of hand we have to ban them. .. im watching you!!! :p
 
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
redmaster said:
LayDeeAmz, we dont mind rival fans on here, in fact it can produce some amusing discussions, however if it gets out of hand we have to ban them. .. im watching you!!! :p
well watch the person im arguing with aswell seems abit unfair lyk.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,087 Posts
LaydeeAmz said:
well watch the person im arguing with aswell seems abit unfair lyk.
Im well aware, i have been reading it. Im not picking on you im just making you aware that we get a lot of rival fans on here who just end up arguing with members, so we have deal with it if it gets out of hand
 
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
redmaster said:
Im well aware, i have been reading it. Im not picking on you im just making you aware that we get a lot of rival fans on here who just end up arguing with members, so we have deal with it if it gets out of hand
yeah well ill try not 2 she jus gets on me nerves.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top