Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is anyone else getting the feeling that this is the most non-active pre season summer transfer session ever. I mean every day i come to work and i go on to football websites to pick up on whats going on its just the same news as the day before which isnt exactly interesting. Im not refering to just united by the whole footballing world. where have all the mad transfer sagas gone this year. I mean we can say about ronaldo but tbh when something is mentioned its real telling the tennis champ his signed, i mean thats what i call boring transfer talk. fat franks deal is just pointless to follow as it is

whats going on people when is something exciting gonna happen

·
Registered
550 Posts
I was just thinking how active this window is going to be.

• New striker for United and the Brazilian twins in
  • Half Chelsea squad out
  • Half Arsenal squad out
  • Half Barcelona squad out
But I agree, it has been very quiet so far.

·
Registered
739 Posts
It's just the same stories re-hashed on a daily basis. Ronaldo staying, ronaldo going. Lampard staying, Lampard going. Barry staying, Barry Going blah blah blah.........YAWN!

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah but again its all good thinking about this and i thought after the euros things would pick up but to my surprise their aint even been a hint of any of this happening sadly. saying about the brazillians didnt their arrival happen during the end of the season. i got told they came in early for some reason

·
Registered
550 Posts
Clarky101 said:
yeah but again its all good thinking about this and i thought after the euros things would pick up but to my surprise their aint even been a hint of any of this happening sadly. saying about the brazillians didnt their arrival happen during the end of the season. i got told they came in early for some reason
They did arrive. Around end of January if I remember correctly. They were going to train at United for 6 months before the next season started.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
its been pathetic ,hardley anything has happened in the premiership all summer very dissapointing ,especially for utd because we need a striker for future cause's.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I don't mind that much that nothing has happened. Someone big is probably arriving in a matter of days.

Look at the current squad and be happy:

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
I'd like to point out that the team photo was taken days after Ole announced his retirement, bu the squad insisted he be in the picture.

*sigh* WHAT A LEGEND!!!

S

·
0 Posts
Boring ? Don't think there's a word invented for
just how boring it really is. :(

Been that bored i've read just about every thread
posted in the Man Utd Chat forum since this place
first started. :eek:

Roll on August !!!

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thing is im not that bothered about us being to active in the window. but atleast something interesting happen somewhere else. like henry to la galaxy, id take anything random atm

1 - 15 of 15 Posts