Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first jt gets ko not a gd thing but still eventful den 3 players get sent off then it goes 2 the 100th minute was a gd match 2 talked about 4 along time 2 cum:)

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
A good cup final, I really thought Arsenal were going to win, but the youngsters seemed to fade in the second half..

·
Banned
836 Posts
I was routing for Arsenal to win it, I watched the whole game live on TV. When the last goal went in, I thought, Typical Chelsea, although the first Chelsea goal was offside, it shouldn't of been given, but Chelsea this season, seem to be getting "debatable" goals, goals that probably should not of been accepted.

I would of loved to see Arsenal win it, and Chelsea winning no trophies this season. But it looks like Chelsea will only win the Carling cup this season, like we did, but this time, we will win the Premiership, no question. Consistancy is the key to success.

And when will John Terry admit injury? He's never out of the side, I would of thought a bang on the head like that would of ended his season and the apparent ankle injury he had before the cup final, and his back injury, which he had operated on earlier last month, has not even affected him.
I just wish John Terry would be out injured for once, instead of acting like the tough wounded soilder, atleast until after we play them at Stamford Bridge, Chelsea are useless without him in defence.

·
Registered
298 Posts
RED MAN WALKING said:
You Should Never Want Players 2 Get Injured No Matter Who They Play 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no serieus injuries no. i dont want players have really bad injuries but geordie is right about terry! The lad is always injured and the next saturday he's back on the fields! he's like f****** superman! :eek:

·
Registered
4 Posts
terry looks good playing for chelsea because they play very deep so his lack of pace isn't exposed, which is why they are often dull and boring to watch. England also suffer because of this, they would be a better side with woodgate alongside rio holding a high line and therefore pressing the opposition further upfield, confident that because of the pace at the back they will not be caught out with balls over the top, something terry is obviously terrified of!

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
It took me a while to decipher your "script" and realise that, I think, your on about the Carling Cup Final which passed by most of England like a wisp of cloud. Apart From Chelski and Arsenal I do not believe many other fans actually even had an interest.

Regarding Vidic, which has sod all to do with the thread, every player has a bad time, but overall, he is class act.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts