Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think the last poll has run it's course now.

Nani came out on top 'v' Les Arse ...

But to be honest it could have been any one from 4 ...

So ...

Now to the performance against Newcastle today ...

Who do you wish to vote for as MOTM ... ?

Tell us why too ...

Don't be shy ...

My vote goes for Carrick ...

I'm not a huge fan of his but today he made so many excellent passes that really
had Newcastle struggling to cope with !

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
I chose Fletcher and I'll explain why.

I am still very p*ssed off about our performance and moreso Fergie's tactics mid-week against Lyon.

Fletcher in my opinion has been the stand-out player in the Arsenal game and the game today.

He harried the opposition, made lots of tackles, passed well and ran his socks off.

If only all our players played like him and Rooney.

Well done the whole team aswell, especially Rooney, Fletcher and Carrick who I believe were our best performers today.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
i went with wayne cos he's back on form and his usual unselfish team focused self,
thought carrick, fletcher and ronaldo were also v good today against a very very poor newcastle team...

what is up with hargreaves is he really a tampon? (1 week in 3 weeks out)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Carrick defo, its not always about the amount of goals you score that makes you most valued player. Carrick's passes were deadly and he broke through newcastles defence with ease.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Rooney for me. 2 goals , a very unselfish assist and as usual he never stopped running. props to Ronny, Carrick,Tevez and Nani for excellent performances too

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I voted for Wazza & here's why.........
Bagged a superb brace & great assist by the sensational teenage starlet. Took his goals exceptionally well and was his usual industrious self, running all over the whole pitch to win any balls and tackes. Great team player. He's defo' my MOTM! ;)

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Its always nice to have a few performances to choose from.
All the attacking players did great. R & R will get the plaudits
but nani and Tevez worked well and made some clever runs.
Ill go for Rooney on this one, like Ronnie he got 2 goals and 1 assist.
He always does well and scores crackers against the Toon.
Rooney was immense and never gave them a minutes peace.
lets hope he can go on a run now and start scoring more goals.
We need him to play like he played agaisnt Arse and Toon every week.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Roon the man.
Took his chances, find his teammates in good position as always, tireless running, selfless, and always likeable
I always feel the best when he scores, maybe i am biased

·
Banned
51 Posts
Rooney scored a couple of good (one great) goals yesterday, as did Ronaldo, but it was Carrick who impressed me the most. Fletch continued to show good form and I'd like to see more of him in the midfield. Trouble is who to pick there with so many good options!

·
Banned
836 Posts
Like I said in my matchday post, I met the players as they left the Gateshead Hilton hotel before the game, I chanted all the Man Utd songs I could think of and I shouted to Edwin "My Hero, my hero!" and he waved to me, and I also saw and mumbled "C'MON! WIN!" to Albert Morgan the kit man, he nodded to me, as he was sitting at the front of the coach as it was leaving.

None of them would sign autographs from where we were standing which was disappointing, I was the only true United fan there, anyway, I watch the game at my local and I think Wayne Rooney was the man of the match. Edwin performed well for the crosses and punches.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts