Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
the worst diver in the universe is David Villa
i have seen him allot of times get yellowed for a dive or even get a red/sent off (2 yellows), he dives very badly and even tho he argues the ref !! what an idiot he is

and Maurinho should shut up as he have the world greatest divers in his team Zlatan/Quaresma hint hint, and also he missed to mention Gerrard David Villa and David Silva

so maurinho Sshhhh

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Mourinho has come out and called Drogba a diver as well as Ronaldo, Torres and vanPersie.

What do you make of these comments?
Is he right?
and who is the worst diver out of those 4?

did he really say that......:rolleyes:

yes he is right the four of them dive,but by far the worst is Drogba....opposite players only have to blow on him and he hits the deck like he's been poleaxed.:eek:

Ronaldo seems to have lost that ability to fling himself to the ground now...i love to watch him with the ball..but he was losing respect for his naughtyness.glad to see him using his skills for what he's good at.not diving...:cool:

i dont think torres dives,well not that much but van persie..definate diver. you'd swear the emirates was a skating rink rather than a footie pitch the way that guy falls over..:rolleyes:

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I'm a bit shocked that Mourinho has said that about Drogba, considering their supposedly close relationship.

But tbh, I find that a bit rich considering his Porto team were some of the Worlds worst for diving and/or feigning injury.

I don't see Inter much either, but I would think they would be interested in diving a bit on top of that.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
I think my old friend Moaninho should start to read this forum better. Already this summer I posted a link about worst diver. I remember some Swedish footy journalists were discussing about this and a few comments was a bit surprining for me.
I remember they said Jesus Navas of Sevilla was the worst diver but Ronaldo, Drogba and the others were not far behind.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
The worst and most hypocritical diver in world football is that inbred scouse thief, Steven Gerrard.

He falls over, flicks out his leg so it makes contact with the defender's leg.

The inbred has no shame.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Gerrard is terrible, though I think Drogba is the worst. Ronaldo doesn't so much dive, as he moans and embellishes a lot. Ronny does have contact made against him quite frequently, but there's no need for the pained looks, and constant whinging.

·
All round nice guy
3,887 Posts
i dont think torres dives,well not that much
nah, he does dive alot, was apparently one of the most fouled players in europe at some point.

Mourinho says it like it is, all 4 of those do dive alot. but then so does Ibrahimovic and Quaresma.

·
I aim to Misbehave
6,371 Posts
Diving is like pot...

Everybody's done it at least once...

As for feigning injury, i'm sad to say that that happens alot in Portugal, mostly the little teams buying time against the bigger ones, but it's a big part of why our league is so much poorer than the others. And the worse thing is i don't see it beeing discouraged by fans, coaches or league regulators.

·
Keen on Fella's
8,472 Posts
RedForceRising said:
The worst and most hypocritical diver in world football is that inbred scouse thief, Steven Gerrard.

He falls over, flicks out his leg so it makes contact with the defender's leg.

The inbred has no shame.
lmfao:D

gerrard and drogba are the worst in the prem
its amazing how quickly they can recover from seemingly career threatening "tackles".

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
thekeanefella said:
lmfao:D

gerrard and drogba are the worst in the prem
its amazing how quickly they can recover from seemingly career threatening "tackles".
Drogba vs Lehmann was easily THE most pathetic and hillarious thing I have ever witnessed in football.

Bother 6'2" or more and crumbling to the ground like they'd been hit by a bus.

Pathetic, but I LMAO. :D

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
RedForceRising said:
Drogba vs Lehmann was easily THE most pathetic and hillarious thing I have ever witnessed in football.

Bother 6'2" or more and crumbling to the ground like they'd been hit by a bus.

Pathetic, but I LMAO. :D

rfr...that was funny..sooooooo funny,two grown men acting worse than little children in the playground..:rolleyes:

·
Registered
139 Posts
lol i'd have to say that gerrard and drogba and also torres are worst divers i've seen!! did anyone else notice the amount of turf time torres picked up durin the Euros in the summer?

·
23,699 Posts
RyanGiggs said:
I remember when Rafa called Drogba a diver, Mourinho didn't say he agreed. Why now?
If the reports are indeed true that he is contemplating to return to EPL and knowing there is probably no way back for him at Stamford Bridge after an unceremonious departure, why not play the good, conscientious guy to make himself more honest and lovable to other top clubs?

I am just guessing. Your guess is as good as mine. :p

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
versa said:
If the reports are indeed true that he is contemplating to return to EPL and knowing there is probably no way back for him at Stamford Bridge after an unceremonious departure, why not play the good, conscientious guy to make himself more honest and lovable to other top clubs?

I am just guessing. Your guess is as good as mine. :p

maybe he is coming out with all of this because he can...he wanted Drogba to leave Chelsea and go to Italy with him..Drogba didn't so maybe Mourinho is just shooting his mouth off to keep the English clubs interested..or to just stir things up a bit....he is soooooooo good at that..

Z

·
0 Posts
He's only stating the obvious really. Ronaldo is still the worst diver in the league though.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Tbf what he's saying is true cannot deny that none of the above mentioned dive. I agree Torres dives as well, prehpas he's not mentioning him as he will put a bid in for him next summer ;) who knows ?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts