Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mourinho insisted he would rather play his 55-year-old assistant Baltemar Brito - a former defender - than pay over the odds for a centre-back.

"Just because of the smell that Chelsea needs a central defender has people thinking we are stupid," said Mourinho.

The Chelsea manager added: "With the reality of the English market I prefer to play with Brito than pay the crazy money.

"I would love an Aston Martin but if you ask me for £1m for an Aston Martin, I tell you, you are crazy because they cost £250,000."

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Does anyone think Chelsea have created this problem for themselves buy their previous transfer policy!! Stop moaning about it!!

·
Registered
224 Posts
It still is happening because of the "big-money" factor. Do you honestly believe that Michael Carrick or even Owen Hargreaves is worth £20m ? No, but we needed a mid-fielder and he was the best from the choice available to us at the time.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Mourinho is talking crap again. This is football Jose, wake up! Why the hell is he always complaining? What does he care, Abramovic will pay anyway! Or wont he? Maybe that's the problem :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
He can talk about us being lucky but everyone knows they've had their fair share of luck. In fact they were very lucky to win the Carling cup final, Arsenal were better than them and lost he's probably just trying to deflect attention from their lucky win.

·
Registered
58 Posts
OOh he's really wetting himself now isn't he ?

Lets keep piling on the pressure.If we can beat the pile and MouthOfThePort hold them to a draw then we really should get excited !

·
Registered
58 Posts
It's quite simple actually.He's started to realise that it's going to take a miracle for his team to catch us (especially after our win against Fulham imo - we played awfully but still managed to bag in the points).Now he's just coming up with excuses.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Sometimes i think that guy is on something and whatever it is he passes on to drogba sometimes,probably airborne.Fergie wont be bothered about whatever gibberish is coming out of moanrinho's mouth.The team that has the worst injury problem in my opinion is newcastle.Every team has luck shine upon them and he knows that without naming too many instances,how many times have they not deserved to win and won.Wonder what his country mate will think about the diving comment

·
Registered
58 Posts
Mourinho is such a hypocrite. He moans when certain things don't go his team's way, yet when they do go his team's way, it's absolutey fine. I don't take anything he says seriously anymore and haven't done for a long while, he's just a comedian really, good for a few laughs. He can spout this rubbish all he likes, we'll do our talking on the pitch.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hes worried, scared to death id say. They are hanging on by a hair in the title race, have an in form spurs in the fa cup and know that its tough to win the champions league. Moanrinho knows that if all CSKA London win this year is the carling cup then his job is gonna be less than secure!

Why on earth anyone tries mind games on Sir Alex ill never know. He is the master of masters at them!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts