Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Jose Mourinho is waiting for the Barcelona job to become available.

France Football says the former Chelsea boss has already rejected an offer from Olympique Lyon as he wants to keep himself free for a move to the Nou Camp.

It's been revealed Mourinho has met with Barca directors to show them a DVD he has put together regarding the current team's flaws - and where they need to strengthen.

Barca sports chief Txiki Begiristain was impressed by Mourinho's presentation and put forward their list of summer transfer targets for the Portuguese to consider - which included Karim Benzema (Lyon), Philipp Lahm (Bayern Munich), Dani Alves and Seydou Keita (Sevilla), Frank Lampard (Chelsea), Maicon (Inter Milan) and Luka Modric (Dinamo Zagreb).

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
GeordieMancunian said:

Jose Mourinho is waiting for the Barcelona job to become available.

France Football says the former Chelsea boss has already rejected an offer from Olympique Lyon as he wants to keep himself free for a move to the Nou Camp.

It's been revealed Mourinho has met with Barca directors to show them a DVD he has put together regarding the current team's flaws - and where they need to strengthen.

Barca sports chief Txiki Begiristain was impressed by Mourinho's presentation and put forward their list of summer transfer targets for the Portuguese to consider - which included Karim Benzema (Lyon), Philipp Lahm (Bayern Munich), Dani Alves and Seydou Keita (Sevilla), Frank Lampard (Chelsea), Maicon (Inter Milan) and Luka Modric (Dinamo Zagreb).
:eek: :eek: :p surprise surprise - and some people laughed at me when i said that !!!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Why the hell is this so public? I'm sure Rijkard will be really encouraged by this...if United were meeting up with other managers left and right I certainly would be a little pissed, this is unprofessional on Barcelonas part to say the least.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
owenrooneyruud said:
jose at barca is deadly..with all the talent at barca like dos santos, bojan, messi, this is wicked for barca fans
true,it is a scary thought.With all the talent that Jose would have at his disposal and with his managerial prowess,they would be a force to be reckoned with.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I cant wait for him to take the Barca jog..I feared he was going to be offered the Pile job after the board sack the spanish waiter :p

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Thing is that the Barça fans aren't really enthusiastic about the prospect of Mourinho becoming their manager. They feel that he will make Barça a more defensive oriented team, similar to CSKA London, which would be a stark contrast to the flowing offensive football they want to see played. I mean, do you imagine Messi, Eto'o, Ronaldinho, Henry, etc. coming back to help defend as a team?

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Red Devil said:
good luck to him, I like him
Well bad luck to him, I hate him! Altho he's a great manager I admit, I hate him with all his bloody fookin' exaggerated & stupid actions to the spectators & other managers! :mad:

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
well clearly no one's laughing now - but when i said he's a top class quality almost everyone doubted me

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Rijkaard's days are numbered. If he doesn't win anything this season, he'll be outta there.

Mourinho + Barcelona = 1 Dangerous team.

I like Mourinho, he amuses me.

Z

·
0 Posts
He's a good manager and he wins trophies,
but I wouldn't want him at United because
I like to watch entertaining football and not
the boring long ball crap that Chelsea do
every week.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
^Ditto! Right now, I can only name 4 other managers who can play entertaining football yet achieve top-notch results besides SAF! Arsene ******, Juande Ramos, Marco van Basten & Juergen Klinsmann! And I'm so very glad that Klinsmann didn't came in for Rafael Benitez @ Liverpool and choose to went to Bayern Munich instead!! :D

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
If United win the Champions League this year Fergie will retire and Mourinho will take the reins at United... I'm tellin ya's you heard it here 1st!!!

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
red_devils4life said:
^Ditto! Right now, I can only name 4 other managers who can play entertaining football yet achieve top-notch results besides SAF! Arsene ******, Juande Ramos, Marco van Basten & Juergen Klinsmann! And I'm so very glad that Klinsmann didn't came in for Rafael Benitez @ Liverpool and choose to went to Bayern Munich instead!! :D
Marco van Basten's team play good football ???:eek: :eek:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts