Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Jose Mourinho is preparing to launch a 100million transfer raid on the Premier League.
The Inter Milan boss, whose side were knocked out of the Champions League by Manchester United, has targeted six players as they bid to bounce back.

Chelsea trio Didier Drogba, Ricardo Carvalho and John Obi Mikel, who were all signed by Mourinho during his time at Stamford Bridge, are all on the Portuguese's radar, according to the Daily Mirror.Arsenal's Abou Diaby, Tottenham's Jermaine Jenas and Nemanja Vidic of Manchester United are also being lined up for a switch to Italy this summer
".

According to the Daily Mirror,Nemanja Vidic is the first name on the Mourinho's list,and he is ready to pay 25 million pounds for this transfer.Not quite serious offer,then AC Milan's.........a bit laughable,but...... every day,there is more and more clubs which are interested for Serbian CB,and it will not be easy to keep him home.We shouldn't discuss that he was our key player this season,so Im sure that you share my opinion that we should not accept ANY offer wich comes.I have no doubts that UTD is the right club for Nemanja,and also,he likes the city and the club.Im sure that he'll stay for a long,long time.

Sit down Mourinho:thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
If Mourinho wants Drogba, I can sort of understand even if I think Drogba is getting on in years.

However The last play Inter need is Mikel. Why buy another defensive midfielder?

Inter have Cambiasso, Viera, Zanetti who although technically not a holding mid is a right back.

Even Stankovic is not a truly creative player although he does score some absolute belters.

Mourinho probably needs an Elano, a Robinho (unsettled?), maybe even a Diego?

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Just a few weeks ago, it was AC Milan that wanted Vida. :rolleyes: If they do want him, they know they're not gonna get him.

·
Gary Neville's love child
4,035 Posts
One look at inter and he'll say **** off :p Nemanja loves the fans and the city and is a vital player for the biggest and best club in the world... not a chance he'll leave.

·
23,699 Posts
Everyone wants Vidic cos he's a beast, but all these stories are BS and he's never gonna leave.
Manchester United star Vidic rules out Serie A move | Metro.co.uk

Manchester United star Vidic rules out Serie A move

Nemanja Vidic's agent has told Italy's leading clubs to forget any plans they have to buy the Manchester United defender this summer.

Vidic has been arguably the best defender in the Premier League this season and is thought to be in the running for the PFA Player of the Year award.

And the Serbian's performances have attracted the attention of Serie A scouts with AC Milan and Juventus both reportedly considering a move.

However, Silvano Martina says they would be wasting their time, adding: 'He plays for Manchester United and is not on the market.

'There's no way an Italian club could sign him. They don't have the means, and he is happy at Manchester.

'He is European and world champion, as a consequence, moving away could only be a step backward. He is an unquestionable starter for The Red Devils.'

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah...he'll definitely stay,but I have to confess that I was a bit scared when I heard for the first time rumor about moving to Inter.I was scared of "Serbian loby" in Inter.....Dejan Stankovic on first place.Also,there are Nemanja's good friends Zlatan Ibrahimovc and Sinisa Mihajlovic who even today has not big,but certainly has an important influence in Inter.

But we are a big club,and Im sure that there is no price wich Fergie would accept for his best defender:thumbsup:

·
Registered
9 Posts
vidic is more important than ronaldo if united want to dominate europe and the league over the next few years.i think it would be easier to replace ronaldo especially with his attitude this year.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Who wouldn't?

No point of really launching a bid theres no point, he knows SAF won't accept it, bit like bidding for a player like Gerrard.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
This is a stupid rumour , almost as stupid as the one that Giggsy will leave to Inter. Vida won't leave United, to soon.That's if he will ever leave United.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts