Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
carvalho and drogba will be certs if he can get them . i think lampard thinks he has unfinished business at chelsea

·
Registered
303 Posts
marty davidson said:
with mourinho joining inter milan do you think he might take some chelsea players to milan and who
yeah,he wants drogba,lampard and essien,but i bet with all the goings on at chelsea,there'll be more going.kenyon and the board at chelsea made a huge gaff getting shot of mourinho,but the biggest fool of all is the owner,cause now there doesn't seem to be a manager that wants to go there.it's ok playing fantastic football,but look at arsenal,lovely footie,no silverware.still it's up to them.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Apparently he wants ... Essien/Drogba/Lampard.

But I've heard there already in talks with Eto'o but i REALLY hope Drogba leaves. Essien is a fantastic player and it would be poor from chelsea's point of view to let him leave. I think Frank will stay though.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I dont think he will want any of them,he is a smug git and will want to prove he can do it in Italy without any Chelsea connection.Wouldnt be surprised over the next day or so he drops hints he wants Ronaldo..

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
strange how most united fans admire mourinho rather than hate the guy.

Try to say the same for Wenger. He could manage Accrington Stanley and I would still despise the man

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
antdevil78 said:

Try to say the same for Wenger. He could manage Accrington Stanley and I would still despise the man
acrington stanley ? who are they ?:D

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Wonder what his first crazy move will be?

I'll bet he signs at least two Celski players...

...Carvalho and Drogba are who I'd back to go to Inter

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Hopefully he will take a few of them lol
Essien, Lampard, Carvalho and Drogba are the players that have been
mentioned, and they are the heartbeat of the Chelsea team.
Losing 1 or 2 or even 3 of those players would be great news for United.

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
antdevil78 said:

Porto, Chelski, the guy just wins. Got to respect that. And he's got a somewhat likeable personality- unlike ARSE-NE!

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Drogba wanted to go to AC Milan but since they failed to qualify for the Champions League he could be tempted to be reunited with Mourinho at Inter. I read that when Mourinho left Chelsea he put his arms around Drogba and told him that he was the best striker in the World, which made Drogba cry. They obviously got on very well.

Carvalho played for Mourinho at Porto and Chelsea so may follow him to Inter.

I'm not sure how the death of his mother will have affected Lampard. He may want to stay with his family or he may want to get away from it all. If it's the latter then Inter could be a likely destination.

I've read in the papers that he could bid for Essien too but I can't see Chelsea letting him go.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts