Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
Seriously guys, I'd do this sort of thing using the private message service.

Anyone can view this forum so I would advise against you posting ANY personal information on this or any other public domain for that matter.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
SALFORD RED said:
Totally agree with that mate. Posting adresses next to your name and age :eek: is stupid, you never know who is reading this thread, also you are leaving yourself wide open to spammers.

When invasions happen, you are quick to get rid of thoses details public can see.
That what I did and so did others that night. It is really not a good idea, though I got no personal e-mails from them but I played safe, and I will continue too. Not advisable at all!

·
Registered
249 Posts
reddwarf said:
Seriously guys, I'd do this sort of thing using the private message service.

Anyone can view this forum so I would advise against you posting ANY personal information on this or any other public domain for that matter.
cant see the risk of putting your email here...

actually i do now i took my email away :D

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
From the User CP panel, you can go to "Edit Profile"

From here - there are several blanks to fill for various applications.

I think this is what they were referring to earlier.

If you wanna hit me up, info in profile ;)

<Edit>
Oh yea... and the handy dandy buttons below the vCash :D

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
True. It really depends. Google has a pretty nice spam blocker, but some web places... ish... placing a registration on a few websites under your email address will mean nothing but utter hell :p

S

·
0 Posts
Anderson's God said:
There you go - the all sorts you are going to get !:rolleyes:
LMAO, no mate nothing like that , is just a bit of an in joke between me and cristiano04 been going on for days :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts