Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article864244.ece

A BOOZY football fan was stabbed to death in a bar after he sang sick chants about the Munich Air Disaster.

Manchester City supporter Vincent Collins shocked regulars with a terrace song about the 1958 plane crash which killed eight stars from local rivals United.

A barman asked him to stop but Collins, 44, ignored him and instead punched local Paul Moores in the face.

Moores left the pub in Cheadle Hulme, Gtr Manchester, but returned soon afterwards and stabbed the dad of three in the back – shouting: “You won't be hitting me again,†a court heard.

Collins, of Stockport, died in hospital with a single stab wound.

Moores, 46, denied murder at Manc-hester Crown Court, claiming he could not recall arming himself or stabbing the victim.

But he was convicted of murder and given life.

He must serve a minimum of 15 years.

Det Insp Terry Sweeney said: “This was a senseless killing. Vincent didn't deserve such a cold-blooded attack.â€

Z

·
0 Posts
Man City fans singing songs about Munich is
both stupid and ignorant.

They forget that frank Swift died in the crash.

Still, I wouldn't wish death upon anybody and the
murderer deserves his sentence.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well in my personal view.....

Any United fan here who tries to defend the murderer oughta' be ashmed of him/herself!! No matters what insults did another fan from the opposition side hurled @ us, it's just heinous to take a away a person's life!! For eg, you couldn't tell the judge that u killed a man b'coz the man rape ur sister could you?? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Well, first of all it doesn't say whether the murderer was a United fan, but regardless, the City fan is a dumbass, but the killer is even more of a dumbass. Although, it IS tough to discuss this knowing so little.

·
Registered
303 Posts
i read he got asked to shut up by a man who he then hit so the man went home got a knife and stabbed him, think killing was more over the punch than the song, doesnt say if its city or utd fan.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts