Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you believe it. People are flogging the munich scarves on ebay and getting £100 plus for them.

And to think we were worried bout City fans spoiling the day. Anyone on ebay flogging things like that should be ashamed to call themselves United fans. NO EXCUSES

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Agree, i find it Unbelievable.

You should want to keep things like these, i know i would! Not sell them, especially when they got them free.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
as with many things on ebay there will be many a forgery about as well and scams a plenty . its inevitable that some will try and turn a coin on this . arsenal gave out farewell to highbury stuff and 10 minutes after game kicked off the t shirts were on there . if it offends you enough why not buy one and then send them a mail saying your conscience will not allow you to complete the deal and if they leave negative feedback you will out them as a profiteering ghoul !

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
idiots!!!!! im never giving mine away!!!! id say these could be knock offs !!

actually 1 thing i noticed after the match was alot of people put threw scarves in with the flowers and stuff and tied them onto the railings, hope no1 steals them and makes a quick few quid, cos you kno some1 will!!!!

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Are some people taking the mickey?

There's one with a bid of over £60k, another over £7k and another over £5k.

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
eoininho said:
actually 1 thing i noticed after the match was alot of people put threw scarves in with the flowers and stuff and tied them onto the railings, hope no1 steals them and makes a quick few quid, cos you kno some1 will!!!!
United have security people on duty apparently ...

Ever since this night when the mural was attacked ...

So I don't think we need worry about all the flowers, shirts and scarfs being disrupted :)

reddwarf said:

United fans are going on there and making stupid bids ...

Of course they have no intention of honouring this bid, lmao ... :D

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
absolutely unbelievable , i will treasure mine for the rest of my life .
some idiot in the seat in front of me never even took it off his seat , the lad next to me took his as well.
everyone around him raised their scarfs , he just stood there ,what a prat , then just to show his true colours he left 15 mins before the end

·
Registered
211 Posts
reddwarf said:

No, i'll tell you what there doing.

If you put in a ridiculous bid, EBay will remove the item and ban you from Ebay. There not taking the mickey, there stopping people from making a profit from it.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
just a quick point you can get the united review delivered to your house on friday/saturday morning of games if you subscribe to it via man utd .com . just to make sure you always get a proggy . the guy who bought 12 was straight on ebay with them no doubt .

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think it is past disgraceful for people to sell on such an item, sadly though people will always try to make a quick buck, and they were worried about the City fans!?

·
Registered
303 Posts
haggler said:
just a quick point you can get the united review delivered to your house on friday/saturday morning of games if you subscribe to it via man utd .com . just to make sure you always get a proggy . the guy who bought 12 was straight on ebay with them no doubt .
Can i still get one now?
I know dont know why some people go let the true fans go,
Mine is currentl displayed in glass case with all over Utd stuff i have collected,

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
If you own something you are perfectly entitled to sell it - thats the law.

As United fans we don't think it is what we would do - but for non-United fans it's
a quick way to make some money !

People have been selling United programs, autographs, bits and pieces from all
eras - even Busby Babes stuff - but no one said a word.

Now they worry but why ... ?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts