Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where i can get a Tribute scarf.I know there aint much chance but i lost mine and would LOVE to get another one.Looked on ebay and they are around 40 quid.Would pay this but would rather ask the true fans rather trhan a bunch of twats who selling them on ebay....Plus anyone coming to the Sunderland game this saturday..Ill be there

James x

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Does anyone know where i can get a Tribute scarf.I know there aint much chance but i lost mine and would LOVE to get another one.Looked on ebay and they are around 40 quid.Would pay this but would rather ask the true fans rather trhan a bunch of twats who selling them on ebay....Plus anyone coming to the Sunderland game this saturday..Ill be there

James x
Might be worth giving the club a ring maybe?

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
You can get one for a fiver on the stalls or people selling them outside the ground on a matchday.

It might not have the "Munich Remembered" little patch on the bottom of the scarf but it's the same colours.

Usually scarfs cost about a fiver.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
why?
If you werent there then you shouldnt have one.
Some ***** were on Ebay selling theirs after the game. scummers.
Because he owned one originally and lost it:thumbsup: I don't think he's just being greedy.. or that's not the impression i got anyway

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
if you dont get one from the stalls outside the ground for a fiver there is a guy on ebay who has a stall at old trafford on matchdays he does them on e-bay for £4.99 plus postage of a couple of quid.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Because he owned one originally and lost it:thumbsup: I don't think he's just being greedy.. or that's not the impression i got anyway
oh sorry. I have to start reading more than the first line :eek:
I see he mentioned the ebay twats as well :D

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
You can get one for a fiver on the stalls or people selling them outside the ground on a matchday.

It might not have the "Munich Remembered" little patch on the bottom of the scarf but it's the same colours.

Usually scarfs cost about a fiver.

Ya I have that one, does the job, still remembers 58' in my opinion.

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Man United were cashing in on the Munich tragedy, the *****
are just selling memorabilia.
Were United selling Munich related memorabilia?

The selling point of this scarf is because of Munich. If it was any random scarf given out by United it wouldn't get in as much money as they do.

S

·
0 Posts

James x
Any true fan wouldn't sell their scarf for any price.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
That is sick man, I don't know what I'd do if I lost mine!!! when I was at the Carling Cup some bird I was with took it off me to wear for a while and I just couldn relax so I took it back off her! True Gent I am!!!

i keep meaning to buy one of the fake ones to wear so I dont lose my proper scarf but I keep getting too drunk to remember!

The fake one's are a pretty decent sub. I'm v sorry you lost your scarf!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts