Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where i can get a Tribute scarf.I know there aint much chance but i lost mine and would LOVE to get another one.Looked on ebay and they are around 40 quid.Would pay this but would rather ask the true fans rather trhan a bunch of twats who selling them on ebay....Plus anyone coming to the Sunderland game this saturday..Ill be there

James x

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Does anyone know where i can get a Tribute scarf.I know there aint much chance but i lost mine and would LOVE to get another one.Looked on ebay and they are around 40 quid.Would pay this but would rather ask the true fans rather trhan a bunch of twats who selling them on ebay....Plus anyone coming to the Sunderland game this saturday..Ill be there

James x
Might be worth giving the club a ring maybe?

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
You can get one for a fiver on the stalls or people selling them outside the ground on a matchday.

It might not have the "Munich Remembered" little patch on the bottom of the scarf but it's the same colours.

Usually scarfs cost about a fiver.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
if you dont get one from the stalls outside the ground for a fiver there is a guy on ebay who has a stall at old trafford on matchdays he does them on e-bay for £4.99 plus postage of a couple of quid.

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
You can get one for a fiver on the stalls or people selling them outside the ground on a matchday.

It might not have the "Munich Remembered" little patch on the bottom of the scarf but it's the same colours.

Usually scarfs cost about a fiver.

Ya I have that one, does the job, still remembers 58' in my opinion.

G

·

James x
Any true fan wouldn't sell their scarf for any price.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
That is sick man, I don't know what I'd do if I lost mine!!! when I was at the Carling Cup some bird I was with took it off me to wear for a while and I just couldn relax so I took it back off her! True Gent I am!!!

i keep meaning to buy one of the fake ones to wear so I dont lose my proper scarf but I keep getting too drunk to remember!

The fake one's are a pretty decent sub. I'm v sorry you lost your scarf!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.