Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Man United were cashing in on the Munich tragedy, the *****
are just selling memorabilia.
How? there was nothing Munich related sold by United. Those carves were free to people who went to the citeh game. I thought the club went to good lengths to ensure the celebrations were done with dignity

·
Banned
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Because he owned one originally and lost it:thumbsup: I don't think he's just being greedy.. or that's not the impression i got anyway
Thank you ritchie Im not being greedy at all ....2 scarfs?? lol Ill just need to get the retro one from oine of the guys at the stalls

·
Banned
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
That is sick man, I don't know what I'd do if I lost mine!!! when I was at the Carling Cup some bird I was with took it off me to wear for a while and I just couldn relax so I took it back off her! True Gent I am!!!

i keep meaning to buy one of the fake ones to wear so I dont lose my proper scarf but I keep getting too drunk to remember!

The fake one's are a pretty decent sub. I'm v sorry you lost your scarf!!
I KNOW MATE IM GUTTED IT WAS MY PRIDE AND JOY :s

THING IS THO DO I PAY 40 QUID FOR A NEW ON EON EBAY ??????????? THE TWATS

·
Banned
9,511 Posts

No, you leave it until the next time you're at Old Trafford (or today if there's a United stall at Sunderland, as there sometimes is at away games) and have a look if they are selling them there. Anything's worth a go.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts

i cant understand how some1 could part with that scarf for 40quid... really stupid!

Do you think those ones on ebay are real tho? 40 quid is v cheap for something that I could personally never part with!!!

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
i cant understand how some1 could part with that scarf for 40quid... really stupid!

Do you think those ones on ebay are real tho? 40 quid is v cheap for something that I could personally never part with!!!
i cant understand how anybody would part with £40 for THAT scarf. i get the significance, mine is my pride and joy and would hate to lose it, but there's no way i would buy it from some arse who either doesn't understand its value or is just trying to make money off the memorial of a tragedy

·
Banned
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·

Yeah its got the programme and notes from David Gill like mine had..........I know mine was priceless it was my pride and joy.Not proper unitd fans if you ask me !!!

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
the scarf has become the ultimate fashion item. it must be the one with the 'munich' label on it and fans will only use that one scarf. if you was there, you was there, dont need some piece of stitched wool to prove that. if your so worried bout losing something so personal then leave it at home.

We all dont go round on matchday saying "He went to the City game last season, and him"

Its a bit like me taking my first ever united programme from 1989 to a game losing it then trying to get a replacement,irreplaceable.

ebay £40 jobs are likely to be fakes anyway as well. someone out there knows our fans well to know what matters most to them.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.