Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my town in UK last weekend
in the early hours of Sunday morning
a guy aged 25 was beaten to death with a log !
They beat him from head to foot
breaking his skull, both arms, both legs and all his ribs !!!
My friends husband find this man and as he roll
him over to see if he is a drunk falling asleep...
the guy let out his final breath and died !!!

Earlier in the day (Saturday) another guy was
stabbed to death in broad daylight by another man
who had a grudge from when they were in
school......20 years previous to this !!

In the first 4 months of this year in London -
16 teenagers have been stabbed to death !!

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THIS COUNTRY ??

These murderers will go to the prison for
7 or 8 years and then its OK for them to come out again !!

This is crazy to me - in my country you kill someone
and you go to the prison for 20 years if you are lucky
......usually longer though !!!

I go to Romania on 11 September and may
just stay there before someone kill me too !!!

What is being done to stop all this ??

What should be done ??

.........or does everyone just sit back and ignore it ??

.........I suppose its easy to ignore all this........

until murder arrives on YOUR doorstep one day !!!

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
its horrible i agree....but its pretty hard to stop things like this happening

There will always be sick bastards and nutcases out there....its just ashame they make the news more than the good people.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
.........or does everyone just sit back and ignore it ??

.........I suppose its easy to ignore all this........

until murder arrives on YOUR doorstep one day !!!

Well yeah most people do ignore it....because its got nothing to do with them.

Like me for example, all this teenagers getting hurt/killed in London im not really paying much attention to it......because theres nothing i can do about it and atm its not affecting me.

I'll probably be called selfish etc now but lots of people think the same as me i bet unless it will or is effecting them.

S

·
0 Posts
Been happening since time began. No worse now than it was 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 or 100 years ago.
Only difference now is TV and the internet brings it to notice much easier.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
This is what kids today think is "fun" - gives them a "buzz" and increases their "street cred" - they will have also filmed it for putting on the internet to get "one up" on their equally braindead idiotic friends.

What I would like to see is them doing it to each other, then we can all stand and watch. Maybe we could build a coliseum and we could sell tickets so that people can watch kids killing each other. Proceeds could go to the families of their hapless victims.

Salford Red - this has NOT been happening for years either. Killing for fun, on the streets of the UK, is brand new.

S

·
0 Posts
Red Devil said:
This is what kids today think is "fun" - gives them a "buzz" and increases their "street cred" - they will have also filmed it for putting on the internet to get "one up" on their equally braindead idiotic friends.

What I would like to see is them doing it to each other, then we can all stand and watch. Maybe we could build a coliseum and we could sell tickets so that people can watch kids killing each other. Proceeds could go to the families of their hapless victims.

Salford Red - this has NOT been happening for years either. Killing for fun, on the streets of the UK, is brand new.
Chill out mate, who said anything about this being done for fun ???

In my town in UK last weekend
in the early hours of Sunday morning
a guy aged 25 was beaten to death with a log !
They beat him from head to foot
breaking his skull, both arms, both legs and all his ribs !!!
My friends husband find this man and as he roll
him over to see if he is a drunk falling asleep...
the guy let out his final breath and died !!!

Earlier in the day (Saturday) another guy was
stabbed to death in broad daylight by another man
who had a grudge from when they were in
school......20 years previous to this !!

That HAS been going on for HUNDREDS of years as my post says. You have changed the original post into a totally different point of view.

S

·
0 Posts
owenrooneyruud said:
england is gettin messed up especially in east london where my bruv lives...murder happens everyday there
Not quite true mate, know theres lots of senseless murders but its less than before.

Today's release of the Met's annual crime statistics, which monitor offences and detections in London from April 06 to March 07, also show that the number of crimes being detected has risen for the fifth year running to just over 21%, double what it was five years ago.

Crime involving violence, guns and knives are all down on last year. There were 15,400 fewer violent crime offences, which include 7.3% fewer Actual Bodily Harm cases; a 6.2% drop in Grievous Bodily Harm and common assault is down by 9.7%. Gun and knife-enabled crime and murders are at historically low levels with 432 fewer gun-enabled offences, 40 fewer Trident offences and 465 fewer knife offences.

http://cms.met.police.uk/news/policy_organisational_news_and_general_information/crime_figures_show_an_eight_year_low

·
has been served
2,949 Posts
Shit Government.
Shit Legal System.
Shit Education System.
Shit Society.

All this means people go do bad stuff, because they think its not that bad, they think they can get away with it, and they dont realise what there doing is so horrible.

·
has been served
2,949 Posts
SALFORD RED said:
Not quite true mate, know theres lots of senseless murders but its less than before.

Today's release of the Met's annual crime statistics, which monitor offences and detections in London from April 06 to March 07, also show that the number of crimes being detected has risen for the fifth year running to just over 21%, double what it was five years ago.

Crime involving violence, guns and knives are all down on last year. There were 15,400 fewer violent crime offences, which include 7.3% fewer Actual Bodily Harm cases; a 6.2% drop in Grievous Bodily Harm and common assault is down by 9.7%. Gun and knife-enabled crime and murders are at historically low levels with 432 fewer gun-enabled offences, 40 fewer Trident offences and 465 fewer knife offences.

http://cms.met.police.uk/news/policy_organisational_news_and_general_information/crime_figures_show_an_eight_year_low
Personally I think thats all lies. I dont remember murder on this scale 5-10 years ago. Kids are getting stabbed every week.

S

·
0 Posts
An interesting read..

Cars screech to a halt, horns blare and lights flash as a group of terrified youngsters run across the road dodging traffic. Moments later a second group appears, hurling bricks, bottles and obscenities as they chase their prey into the maze of side streets and lanes, many carry weapons - anything from golf clubs to kitchen knives - as they embark on the favourite sport of many of the youngsters from such schemes - recreational violence.

It has been another grim week for knife crime. During a bank holiday weekend when 50 knifing incidents were reported to police, Thomas Grant, a 19-year-old student, was stabbed to death on a train. Last Tuesday, Barry Wilson, a father of three, was stabbed to death in front of his children in Bristol. As the Home Secretary, promised tougher sentences, new research from the Home Office suggested that nearly half a million young people belong to gangs in which weapons are rife, that there are now an estimated 100 violent incidents involving knives every day in England and Wales, and that one person a week is stabbed to death in Scotland.

Almost 150 years after they were first documented gangs are more numerous and violent than ever. Throughout London there are estimated to be more than 170 gangs, accounting for more than 2,000 hard-core members and numerous other hangers-on.

Each roams the city fighting pitched battles with knives, clubs, bricks and bottles over graffiti-daubed streets in an epidemic of violence so widespread that one in six reported assaults involves a blade. But doctors have admitted that the vast majority of stab wounds treated in the city's hospitals go unreported to the authorities. The scale of the violence is feared to be much greater than officially acknowledged.

"Gang violence has sadly been an issue for many years," says Detective Chief Superintendent John Carnochan, head of the Violence Reduction Unit. "Some gangs date back 30 to 40 years. There are young men involved in the same gangs in which their fathers, brothers and uncles fought years ago and their rivalries too will have remained unchanged."

That could be almost any city in the Uk today........Untill you read the date of the news paper report. :eek:

The Daily Telegraph, Published: 04 June 1973.:eek:

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Justice said:
Personally I think thats all lies. I dont remember murder on this scale 5-10 years ago. Kids are getting stabbed every week.
arent u only like 15-16 years old? 5-10 years ago i had f*ck all clue what was happening in other parts of the world

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I come here to UK 3 years ago and I tell you I dont see this kind of thing going on.....kids stabbing people whenever they feel a problem is there....

I just think all this crime is getting out of control here. I have plans to maybe make a career in UK but to be honest I am a bit scared when I am here - maybe to you this seem silly but I am away from my family here - I have only my sister for me - and its not nice when this kind of thing seems to be getting worse and worse.

In my country if children do this they will get their butts kicked big, big time.

But our children will never do it !!!

For us we have big respect for the older people. We cant swear in front of them - if they tell us we do things wrong and we need to do it their way - we have to do it - this is just the way it is - elders are always respected even if you dont know them and for me this is a good way for us to be.

But here - they will rob old lady of her money !!!!

For me this is the worst disrespect for this lady and I just dont know why they rob an old lady...........crazy it is, just crazy !!!

S

·
0 Posts
Exactly Carly " You didnt see it ", maybe because you were new to the country you never took much notice. But having lived here all my life i can safely say for certain it definatly was going on. A little bit of research will unearth hundreds of cases exactly the same, 3,5,10 years ago.
Crime is not getting out of control, Murders down, violent crime down, stabbings down, muggings down, gun crime down.
And please not all children behave the way you suggest. There's a good percentage that really are little scumbags that deserve a good battering but there is a equal perctage that have respect, behave decent, and dont go round robbing and thieving. Just that you hardly ever hear about the last catagory as it's not classed as newsworthy to report good kids.
Good news doesn't sell papers or make headline TV. Bad news, the papers run the story for days and is on every news channel on TV.

·
Registered
185 Posts
No offence intended here but isn't this a Man Utd forum???
Like i said I know what forum this is in etc and im not trying to be nasty but I see/ read about this kinda s**t everyday in the papers, on the tv and on the radio and I really dont need it in my face when i log onto a football fans forum.
Do we really need to be told about this kinda filth wether in the pub section or otherwise?? :( :(

·
Registered
185 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
I come here to UK 3 years ago and I tell you I dont see this kind of thing going on.....kids stabbing people whenever they feel a problem is there....

nonsense, sorry but thats absolute nonsense.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
SlipDigby1892 said:
No offence intended here but isn't this a Man Utd forum???
Like i said I know what forum this is in etc and im not trying to be nasty but I see/ read about this kinda s**t everyday in the papers, on the tv and on the radio and I really dont need it in my face when i log onto a football fans forum.
Do we really need to be told about this kinda filth wether in the pub section or otherwise?? :( :(
yeah we need like a fit women thread lol

1 - 20 of 44 Posts