Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my annual MUST membership today. Imagine my surprise when I found a small well packed item inside. When I opened it, I was delighted. These are excellent badges.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Nice one RD......

....keep 'em safe!

The Munich one is great!

Should be renewing my One United membership withing the next few days/weeks

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would imagine the order for these went in after winning thebig one, then we won that other little item ;)

Edit: Also got this

S

·
0 Posts
Those are well smart. :)
Renewed mine a couple of weeks ago, not got it yet. :(
Well worth looking forward to get those. :)

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Forever_United said:
what do u get if u join ? just stuff sent to u ? how much is it ?
I know you no doubt like the badges, they are excellent.

However, before you go paying up for MUST, read what they are about and what they are trying to achieve. It's not something simple like this forum. ManUtdTalk is somewhere where United fans can sign up and talk about all things United. MUST is different.

Not telling you not to join; but don't join just for the perkes you're gonna get in the welcome pack. Make sure you agree with what they are aiming to do.

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I agree Steve, but I joined with the express aim of, in my own small way, helpnig the fans to eventually buy out the Glazers. That is still my aim. The Phoenix fund is expressly for that purpose and already had mucho dosho in it, including some hefty donations from "stars".

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
I seriously considered joining MUST a few years ago when I was introduced to it on another forum. A poster had started a thread about MUST with links to their website so I read through the information and had a few questions. I, and a few others, were asking the poster various questions and he became very abusive towards anyone who dared question MUST or his answers. It totally put me off at the time. Perhaps I'll take another look.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
im a free member thingy at the moment.as soon as i have money (wen i leave uni) i will become a full member.
great idea, seemingly impossible but worth a go i suppose...

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nothing is impossible, somethings just take some time, but the kitty is building up rapidly I believe.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts