Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This isnt a digg or anything so everyone keep their lacey knickers firmly strapped to their hineys...What is the big factuation with QUITE alot of members on here and Karim Benzema?? Ive never heard about the guy so much till i came here.When Tevez is playing bad...''get Benzema'',When Tevez's price tag is disscussed ''forget Tevez,get Benzema''...Berba is a waste of space ''should have got Benzema''.Now i just want to know on what grounds people base the fact that this guy would come into the EPL, bang over 30 goals (which is what people seem feezable for £30,000,000 striker),be better than Tevez/Berba & fit straight into to each and every part of MUFC? Im not digging at the people that rave about him,and it this isnt a personal dig,but there are loads of strikers around that could come to OT yet Benzema seems to be on alot of peoples lips.......*kisses*

·
Registered
734 Posts
ah you cant deny that Benzema is a touch of class, i never said that i prefer him over Berba cos i love that man :D
but i dont think that we will pay the 32mill for Tevez and i dont think we should that is just too much. so i think Benzema would be a good young replacement, but this is just my opinion.

·
Registered
734 Posts
i dunno maybe because he is young, talented lad and plays for a selling team so there would be a good chance of snapping him up, also did Fergie say he was interested. I think we should have gotten Eto'o when the was a small chance but thats a different story :D

·
I'm so gorgeous they want to arrest me
8,772 Posts
People want Benzema because he is a great player and we feel he would adapt to the premier league quicker than say Aguero because he is quick, strong, powerful and he scores lots of goals.

·
I'm so gorgeous they want to arrest me
8,772 Posts
Rooneys_Temper said:
It still doesnt answer the thing of why its always him,yes he's good but theres plenty more fish in the sea.

He's young and everyone feels that he will become the worlds best out and out striker.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
In the summer, I can't understand why people wanted him over Villa and Eto'o, who are both proven in a league that doesn't suck.

Z

·
0 Posts
piazza said:
In the summer, I can't understand why people wanted him over Villa and Eto'o, who are both proven in a league that doesn't suck.
It might have something to do with him scoring against us. Anyone who does that is amazing..obviously :rolleyes:

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
In Benzemas defence, the guy has huge potential. Whats wrong with poeple wanting him to come here? Doesnt every club want players who are young and of huge potential to be part of their club?

I do agree though, he is not proven YET at the highest level but he has all the attributes to make it and has at times shown glimpses of this in games at the top level. He is quick, strong, has great movement and feet and CAN finish. He based his game on his idol (brazilian ronaldo) and u can see by his movements that he is similar to him in many ways...note im not saying as good, just similar styles.

Another thing, while he is an out and out striker, he would in the united system like the rest of our strikers come deep at times or drift to the left or right, its just the way he plays and i agree, he might not even be a 30 goal a season guy but he would guarentee 20 and is of huge potential.

To be honest, i dont mind if tevez stay at all because he fights for the cause when he plays, so id be delighted if he is still playing for us next season. If he leaves and we get benzema, id be equally as delighted because benzema is a special player but right now i just cannot see him at united.

If he was to leave for spain, it would be madrid or barca but barca still have eto'o and he aint taking his place anytime yet and at madrid they have ruud, now huntelaar, higuain and are always linked with villa.

So its hard to imagine where he will go in the end. He could end up at a club like chelsea for all we know lol.

Basically if he is not playing in france next season (which he really does not need to be doing anymore now, he is far too good to be playing there for another season) and moves to england, hopefully its united. But we've heard many times that he would if possible, like to play for one of the big clubs in spain right?...but had not shut the door on united and milan either...

we'll see what happens!

pz!:cool:

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
The biggest reason people want him here is simply because he has huge potential, sure he plays in a second class league but he has shown that with the right guidance he can become a true worldbeater. but to be fair I seriously doubt he will come, I see him next season over with franco fc or with barcelona but sadly not with us. Probably because that aulas character over at lyon would want some astronomical fee for him.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts