Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone have the ability to record anything, especially the memorial service, I would appreciate it. I will be stuck at work and the firewall prevents streaming unfortunately.

I'm sure it will be posted online somewhere, but I'd really not like to assume and miss it if possible

S

·
0 Posts
Also now being shown by BBC.

Dont worry anyone who cannot see it, links to everything will be flying up all over the place tomorrow.
If anyone gets links post in this thread. :)

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought it was just tomorrow. Hmm. Maybe I can find a schedule when I get off work. Cheers conor

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
I've set up my TV to record MUTV ALL-DAY ...

I can then burn it to disc and upload it to somewhere like 'fileden.com' and people
can download it from there ... :)

Have to work out how to burn to disc from my TV box but I can do it - I hope ... :eek:

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
carlyluvsunited said:

I can then burn it to disc and upload it to somewhere like 'fileden.com' and people

Have to work out how to burn to disc from my TV box but I can do it - I hope ... :eek:
Have I ever told you how much I love you? <3

S

·
0 Posts
Gill to Harry Gregg: "Are you alright?"

Gregg: "I'm fine, now you go away and don't stand near me" lol. Nice one Harry.

Also, after Gill had pulled the rope to do the unveiling, Bill Foulkes walked towards the plaque with his hand outstretched, Gill stepped forward and held out his hand and Bill just walked right past him without even looking at him and shook Roger Byrne junior's hand instead. Hilarious.

Gill did that thing where you pretend to have been doing something else.

http://mu.tv.manutd.com/default.aspx?aff=63

Also click "freeview" at the top for more.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have planned to record all the MUTV Munich shows (well expect 1 or 2) on Sky+ and to see the one life/day on BBC 1 at 10:35 after the England match. I only missed the Re-United on BBC 1 NI so far.

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
SALFORD RED said:
Gill to Harry Gregg: "Are you alright?"

Gregg: "I'm fine, now you go away and don't stand near me" lol. Nice one Harry.

Also, after Gill had pulled the rope to do the unveiling, Bill Foulkes walked towards the plaque with his hand outstretched, Gill stepped forward and held out his hand and Bill just walked right past him without even looking at him and shook Roger Byrne junior's hand instead. Hilarious.

Gill did that thing where you pretend to have been doing something else.

Now you posted this Sal I have just realised what was happening when they began the unveiling of the pictures in the Munich Tunnel.....

They all gathered round the picture memorial thing....

But there was a gap next to Gill.

Bobby Charlton called Bill Foulkes to stand next to him ...

But that also meant standing next to Gill ...

Foulkes said "I'm not standing there" ...

And Bobby Charlton said "It's OK you dont have to speak" ....

LMFAO....

Only now I realise what was going on ... ;)

·
Banned
9,929 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:

Could ya post up a link to the download if ya manage to figure out how to do it? Cheers:D

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
I was disappointed with mutv coverage, they only actually made about 2 or 3 hours programmes and repeated them all day. The service was abysmal, more like some yankee deep south gospel meeting.

The players that did attend (4 of them) looked decidedly embarrassed as did a lot of the audience. The preacher or whatever stood there with his head to one side and I kept expecting the Hallehlulah chorus to suddenly break out, and those bloody choirs and kids - YUK!!!

Auspicious and very special occasion but handled badly.

·
Banned
836 Posts
Fascinating stories on MUTV, that team, I believe, would of gone all the way to winning the European Cup. It's a sad day for United, I've shared a tear or two just by watching some of the shows on MUTV today.

I may not be a Manchester born United fan, but it hurts, and for every United fan too.

I also love the Manutd.com site being all black and white, it's also wonderful to see people at the East stand paying their respects too.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SALFORD RED said:

LICENCE DELIVERY
Delivering your license...
Cannot play protected content.

Please try playing our demo file.

If you are getting an error message mentioning DRM, license or protected content, your DRM component might be corrupted.

For instructions on how to resolve this issue please refer to our Frequently asked questions page, section Licence delivery error: A problem has occurred in the DRM component.

:'( stupid work

1 - 18 of 18 Posts