Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick message to see what other ppl think of my chances in the bet i may be placing tomorrow, thought id get feedback before go for it.

Its a double bet on Manchester United to first beat Barcelona Wednesday night and then to beat Chelsea Saturday the odds are currently 14-1 so a £20 bet will get me £300

the odds for a Barcelona win and chelsea draw are 18-1 And its 12-1 for a Barcelona draw and a Chelsea win.

Im edging to the 2 wins at 14-1 but what do other people think i should do???

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Can't we bet that everyone has a good time...?

I wouldn generally wish injury on any1 but I really really wish injury on every1 tonight!!

·
Registered
488 Posts
Really hard to pick on these... For these kind of odds, the bookmakers will be losing lots for a win win to United... For £20 bet to an exchange of £300 perhaps it could be able to buy you cheap thrill.

Not wise to place big bets on this odds though... For the fun & love for United I don't mind throwing 20 in myself...

All the best.

First time seeing sianluvsunited... Are you Carly sis?

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
In my opinion i think we will lose to Barca tomorrow 2-1 (But i still think we will make it through) and maybe draw against Chelsea, but the odds arent great at 14-1 but then again its Manchester United the greatest side around so maybe!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks alot for the feedback people, im not sure on he odds for 2 draws i didnt check but as keano said " think of 300 smackers " So probs gonna go for the 2 wins

Thanks

·
Registered
590 Posts
Do you know what the odds are for us to come out of both games undefeated? I think we could acheive this and it still may win you a few quid :D

·
Registered
854 Posts
that is the worst bet ever. If the odds were 120-1 I still wouldn't back it. We cannot win both games. 1 maybe not 2. I will give you the money myself. Anyone disagree make me eat my words after the games but I promise we will not win both those games.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts