Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
red dave said:
You must stink of scouse ewwwwwwwww!!!!!
Lmao :D

Top weekend though Berba you mst have been loving every second of it.

Just one quick question, you know the guy who led you over the pitch and said you could sit ANYWHERE, did that include the away end? If so I might have to pop down next time United are at the Britannia :)

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
jd_united said:
Lmao :D

Top weekend though Berba you mst have been loving every second of it.

Just one quick question, you know the guy who led you over the pitch and said you could sit ANYWHERE, did that include the away end? If so I might have to pop down next time United are at the Britannia :)
No he was talking about the west stand only, thats what I meant to say. I should have sat higher up though cause Maradona was there too.

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Rooneys_Temper said:
Great story but im not diggin the 'walkin straight into the Directors Box on a match day'???
It was as easy as ****. I swear to god I was in it. TBH it was my friend who forced me to chance it cause I wouldn't have gone for it either. If you were at the match you would have understand how I did it.

There was a huge queue of foreigners who were looking for a job down by the W16 entrance. We walked inside the entrance where there was a huge stairway. We walked up a long it for about 5 minutes to the top and there was a white door with red handles , we opened it up and there in front of us was the area where the shops and tvs are. This was in the south stand now. Then we walked up the steps and in front of us was an empty Old Trafford and we walked down along the south stand and into the box with the leather back seats. :D

Now do you believe me?

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
cantos red army said:
ya sounds like an amazing weekend! love every min of it?

take it my inite got lost in the post?:p
Ya that's what happened Canto, I had your ticket ready and all. ;)

21 - 32 of 32 Posts