Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Man United Chat honestly, lol.

I make a code for the 'manutdtalk.com' banner - in HTML.

If anyone has a Myspace etc etc............

Would they please copy the code below and place it in their profiles ?

It provides a link back to this place in the code.

This will get more members to join and......

Make the forum a better place for us all.

All you have to do is copy this code as it is here....

And paste directly to your profile ok.

<a href="http://www.manutdtalk.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k211/small_carly/joinnoew.gif">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,895 Posts
Haha. I think he misunderstood what you were trying to get across. Haha.

I needed an excuse to update mine. I might play around a bit and see what I can come up with :)
 

·
has been served
Joined
·
2,949 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
And.................???????
Was just stating that I dont have one, and making a veiled insult at it. Myspace is for 13 year old girls IMHO. Get a facebook, much more intellectual =]
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Justice said:
Was just stating that I dont have one, and making a veiled insult at it. Myspace is for 13 year old girls IMHO. Get a facebook, much more intellectual =]
More intellectual ?

They are same thing
Blank profile.......write some crap and add some pics then collect friends.

Neither require intellect.

I used mine to raise awareness for stuff in Romania - if it wasn't for that I wouldn't bother at all I don't think.

Got a few hundred United fans on there though who I shall drag here, lol...:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
More intellectual ?

They are same thing
Blank profile.......write some crap and add some pics then collect friends.

Neither require intellect.

I used mine to raise awareness for stuff in Romania - if it wasn't for that I wouldn't bother at all I don't think.

Got a few hundred United fans on there though who I shall drag here, lol...:D
Totally agree. I am not a 13 yearold girl but joined Myspace to suss out new Rock/Meta and Indi Bands. Anyway I will put your link up there as I have a few United friends as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
Keano4taoiseach said:
All of these sites are a waste of time?

Why don't you get out and talk to your friends, if you have any, face to face instead of on facebook.
They arent a waste of time if your friends happen to be living or travelling all over the world. Its easier than email and cheaper than phonecalls to keep in touch.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Keano4taoiseach said:
All of these sites are a waste of time?

Why don't you get out and talk to your friends, if you have any, face to face instead of on facebook.
Because people choose to do what they like to do - if they are happy with Facebook......that's good.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Keano4taoiseach said:
rolleyes.


Did you notice the writing in bold.
It was supposed to question how is facebook easier to contact people than e-mail.
But I suppose you are not at my level.
No I'm at a much higher level.

This thread is asking people to add a banner to their profile.

No more than this.

I dont want to know who has Myspace....I dont need to know anyones opinions on it either - for this feel free to start another thread.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
Keano4taoiseach said:
Please explain.
lol slightly easier I meant. You dont have to put addresses or subjects in etc.

Anyway what people do in their own time is their business, whatever it may be. Lets just leave it at that please.

Welcome to the forum by the way-I have to say I approve of your username :)
I look forward to hearing your views on football soon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,236 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
No I'm at a much higher level.

This thread is asking people to add a banner to their profile.

No more than this.

I dont want to know who has Myspace....I dont need to know anyones opinions on it either - for this feel free to start another thread.



First of all, I'm at a higher level in all aspects of life and yes you are right the message in this thread is a great idea and hopefully we will get a lot more members.
This place is like a ghost town.

And yes I will start my own thread in time but the time is not now.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Keano4taoiseach said:
First of all, I'm at a higher level in all aspects of life and yes you are right the message in this thread is a great idea and hopefully we will get a lot more members.
This place is like a ghost town.

And yes I will start my own thread in time but the time is not now.



But your just a little boy so I doubt you know much about life.

In your introduction you tell us you will add class and prestige to this forum !!

Well......

We're waiting !

I cant imagine how you got banned from Red Cafe..........
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top