Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I think we should name and shame some of the members here who were disgusting enough to bad mouth Ryan Giggs over the last few months... not just Ryan but bad mouthing nearly every1 from time to time it really bugs the s... out of me when I see some of the comments and there's plenty of members here who really hate seeing it as well... you'd think we weren't world, european and english champions or something!!!

Some absolute twat actually said we should cash in on Rooney a few months back, I knew I should have written his user name down. berbatov came under ridiculous criticism also! look at him now!

I'll admit the two players I criticised last year were Carrick and Nani... Carrick has since become one of the finest midfielders in Europe. Nani is still v frustrating...

My theory has always been ALWAYS trust Fergie!

Anyway I'm sick of some of the tripe being posted and I think any1 who had the cheek to say a bad word about a man like Giggsy should be ashamed of themselves (sounding a bit like keegan here!!)

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
-zuco- said:
When Giggs is playing shit, people are entitled to say he's playing shit. There's nothing wrong with that. Some people are blinded by his stature within the club and refuse to criticize anything he does. He's been playing great recently, but in periods last season he was shockingly bad and deservedly got some stick on this forum and other forums.

I say we name and shame people who want to name and shame others for having an opinion. eoininho is defendant numero uno. Differing opinions are what make this forum what it is. It would be a bit boring if we all sat behind our desks agreeing on everything.

If eoininho gets his way, every thread will be like this:

"Giggs is great"

"I agree"

"Yes, he's amazing"

"etc etc etc"
I understand if some1 is playing badly to say, 'he had a poor game today' but for people to say he was finished and not fit to wear the jersey anymore is plain sick imo considering what he has and is still capable of doing, Fergie knows best simple as that

I've never posted a two word comment now to be fair and me not liking some1 for saying Giggs is finished is a little different from not wanting some1 having their own opinion... they were just plain wrong, disrespectful to Giggs and to Ferguson

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ayrton-senna3 said:
Ryan Giggs is a legend. Without a doubt. But every member has its own opinion and we should respect the opinions of other members. Not everybody has the same charcter/opinion. If everybody has the same opinion, you would read the same comment hundreds of times. :p
I agree every1 should have an opinion etc.. but what was written about Giggs was plain pants, and no1 has a right to say some of the stuff that was said on this and other United forums, you'd think he was a Liverpool player or something... i fancy Giggs for Players player of the year!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.