Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Breaking into the first team
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These two players along with Tevez were the best buys of The transfer window in The English Premier League, i feel anyway. Especially Nani and Anderson. Reports suggested before we bout them, they were being scouted by the likes of Madrid and Chelsea. They have both adapted quickly to the English style and culture- especially Anderson. By God can he pass a ball.... And Nani i feel will follow in the Footsteps of Ronaldo.

But Particular for me Anderson Stands out. Many people were already comparing him to United Flops- eg Kleberson before he had even played a game, and yet i feel he has anchored our midfield while TheGingerPrince was Crocked. And i feel he will have a BIG part to play in uniteds season. He can deliver good balls, and goes on scintilating runs (spelling) :)

When Anderson Score, the goals will come pouring in. I feel nearer the start of the season he had the lack of confidence to shoot, but in nearly scoring a Belter against Spurs Yesterday, he is getting confident. This boy Will be something BIG for United, with NANI following in his footsteps.

What do you guys feel?

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
they're young and restless:D....and like every teenager they also want to afirm they're selves....i'm a bit dissapointed at Hargo...but he's been injured...but he has time to assure us that all that money wasn't thrown away

·
Registered
114 Posts
They are young players that will only get better. When i first saw Anderson against Sunderland he was poor. That was his first game for us. he seems to get better each game. The furture is bright.

·
Registered
291 Posts
they are only young and are playing so well... im starting to feel that they are both starting to overtake scholes and giggs... we looked some much better when they came on against tottenham and Ronaldo likes playing with nani

·
23,699 Posts
CarlitoTevez said:
These two players along with Tevez were the best buys of The transfer window in The English Premier League, i feel anyway. Especially Nani and Anderson. Reports suggested before we bout them, they were being scouted by the likes of Madrid and Chelsea. They have both adapted quickly to the English style and culture- especially Anderson. By God can he pass a ball.... And Nani i feel will follow in the Footsteps of Ronaldo.

But Particular for me Anderson Stands out. Many people were already comparing him to United Flops- eg Kleberson before he had even played a game, and yet i feel he has anchored our midfield while TheGingerPrince was Crocked. And i feel he will have a BIG part to play in uniteds season. He can deliver good balls, and goes on scintilating runs (spelling) :)

When Anderson Score, the goals will come pouring in. I feel nearer the start of the season he had the lack of confidence to shoot, but in nearly scoring a Belter against Spurs Yesterday, he is getting confident. This boy Will be something BIG for United, with NANI following in his footsteps.

What do you guys feel?

Good post. I am a very big fan of Anderson and quietly optimistic about Nani...:)

Sentiments are nice but not progressive for the club...

Once again, thanks so much for your goal in the extra time of the extra time.;)

·
23,699 Posts
Red Devil said:
I have just closed a worn out thread on anderson, *sheesh* ;)
Can it be resurrected then or 'compressed' with this thread?

You know what I mean, when Anderson starts scoring and imposing himself as The Enforcer....

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Wazza1989 said:
they're young and restless:D....and like every teenager they also want to afirm they're selves....i'm a bit dissapointed at Hargo...but he's been injured...but he has time to assure us that all that money wasn't thrown away
i feel the games hargo has played for us he has done a good job. i think he aint found his feet entirely yet but when he does he will be the perfect fit for what we need as a holding midfielder. i think with the spurs game yesterday he didnt play poorly, i just think his role didnt suit the game for us. money well spent already

·
Registered
303 Posts
Andeson has already shown he is going to be one of the best midfielders in the world
Im no so sure bout Nani yet looks very gready hope thats down to youth and eagarness to please and impress next year we will see true Nani
Hargo has had such a stop start season he hasnt quite settled but when he has played he has looked very good

The future is indeed bright the futures red

·
23,699 Posts
CarlitoTevez said:
No worries Versa im planning on scoring 2 agenst city
Good, you HAVE TO. :rolleyes:.... Lol. No Rooney to assist you or distract the defenders. No Saha, still unsure if he is fit to kick a ball. No Manucho, obviously enjoying himself elsewhere. So..... can you handle it alone?;) :D

·
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Haha.. Course i can. They aint got Elano Or That Corluca either, so ill run circles around them :)

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Anderson has already proved in his young career that he is something special. He will be a big hit at United and a very valuable player for years to come.

As for Nani, Im still not sure. Sure he only scores screamers and he has more assist than ANY other United player (10 so far this season) but Im not convinced.
He gives the ball away far too much and I think he think he is far better than he actually is.
Im willing to give him time cos he reminds of when Ronnie first joined. He can be very frustrating to watch but if he ends up half as good as Ronnie then we shall be very happy.

·
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jazz 16 said:
Anderson has already proved in his young career that he is something special. He will be a big hit at United and a very valuable player for years to come.

As for Nani, Im still not sure. Sure he only scores screamers and he has more assist than ANY other United player (10 so far this season) but Im not convinced.
He gives the ball away far too much and I think he think he is far better than he actually is.
Im willing to give him time cos he reminds of when Ronnie first joined. He can be very frustrating to watch but if he ends up half as good as Ronnie then we shall be very happy.

Ill Second THat :)

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Jazz by "i think he is far better than he actually is" do you mean you rate him highly but others dont or what? im a bit confused about what you mean there.

I think Anderson has obviously been fantastic and i think in 2 or 3 years nani will be a left sided ronaldo and if he still have ronaldo on the right with hargz and anderson in the middle...we will be unstoppable with dr foster between the sticks

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Toybos said:
Jazz by "i think he is far better than he actually is" do you mean you rate him highly but others dont or what? im a bit confused about what you mean there.
Sorry, I explained that badly.
What I meant was that HE thinks he is better than he actually is.
He tries things that he shouldnt be trying and sometimes they dont come off for him. He needs to do the basics right first befoe trying the elaborate. His passing, crossing and timing of tricks has to improve for him to earn his place in the starting 11. For me Nani makes too many mistakes and can be frustrating to watch at times,
BUT he is still young and learning and we have to give him a chance to improve and progress.
Even Ronaldo made many mistakes when he first came and look at him now.

Im hoping he does well but out of the 4 summer signings I feel he was the least important in terms of value to the team.

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Sorry, I explained that badly.
What I meant was that HE thinks he is better than he actually is.
He tries things that he shouldnt be trying and sometimes they dont come off for him. He needs to do the basics right first befoe trying the elaborate. His passing, crossing and timing of tricks has to improve for him to earn his place in the starting 11. For me Nani makes too many mistakes and can be frustrating to watch at times,
BUT he is still young and learning and we have to give him a chance to improve and progress.
Even Ronaldo made many mistakes when he first came and look at him now.

Im hoping he does well but out of the 4 summer signings I feel he was the least important in terms of value to the team.
I agree with you but remember ronaldo was the same way with his annoying stepovers, I think you should look at the facts that he has scored and that he is leading the team in assists to prove that he is quality, just let fergie work on him like he did with ronaldo and in a couple of years he will be one of the best wingers in the world

·
Registered
98 Posts
I think the two boys are adapting rather quite well to the premiership thers nani hes flying at the moment we all think of him for his cracking long range shots and his speed and skill and what a debut goal the boy scored earlier this season against spurs and then theres anderson he has not scored yet but when he does he wont stop we all remember him for porto with his dazzling runs right through midfield and and scores most of them hes starting to play for united now hes fast strong aggresive and he s sure gonna be a key factor to us if we wanna regain our title this year too

1 - 20 of 29 Posts