Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is no doubt Ashley Young will be an England star one day, i dont know why he has'nt been added to Capellos team yet but Ashley is making a name for him self every season.

Nani, he is like Marmite at the moment, i think, nani one more season and he is going to be up there with Ronaldo. Last game nani showed that he can beat a player when its a one on one situation and he seems confident every time. Nani is not hesitating that much when its a dead ball when he has to beat a player, he looks sharp at his decision making one on one situations. He still lost the ball a few times, this is something he will learn quick, but i cant wait for Nani to play some more games and Fergeson is using him well.

Ashley Young is another player who is a confident player. A player that doesn't give in when he gets tackled more than once. Has skill pace and can cross and take free kick, and of course score goals. Another player i love watching.

Both players do have there difference's but its end product i am asking the question, which of these players give the team that cutting edge?

we know what they can do but which one is more reliable as a player?

Ashley Young

Nani

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Nani certainly has the ability to be world class. But at the moment Ashley is just ahead of him imo

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
imo nani has more skill and talent than ashley young, but right now ashley is playing better, but imo if nani gets back in the direction as far as talent is concerned that he was showing last season, he will be better than ashley young

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
^Agree with the both of you.

But to be more specific Ashley Young is not just playing better, he plays for his team.
In a team full of stars, Nani should be passing more.

It's been surprising how selfish he's been and ho slows he's been to learn his lesson. Anderson plays regularly, which should be a signal to Nani, who barely starts a game.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Nani have the better potential and the better talent
but Ashley Young is playing much better at his moment scoring many goals and assists
last season Young had 17 assist and 8 goals while Nani had 4 goals and 14 assist not a bid difference when you see the Ashley Young started twice more than Nani did!

·
I'm so gorgeous they want to arrest me
8,772 Posts
Ashley Young is more of a team player and is more consistent. I think that he is better but if Nani continues to play like he did at West Ham he will hopefully be a better player

·
hates City
2,913 Posts
Both are great young players. Maybe Young at this time, but we must be aware of the fact that he plays regular first team football fo Villa

1 - 10 of 10 Posts