Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sporting Lisbon probably kick themselves for sell Ronaldo, but now I am laughing. They must be kicking themselves even more having just sold Luis Nani to United.
Who could have ever saw that coming. Now Lisbon have the daunting task of overcoming United twice with 2 of their former players going against them at either wing and inter-changing throughout the match. :D

I'm sure you have all heard of the whole "the players always seem to score against their former team" Just like Viduka at the weekend. Is that on the cards at JA and Old Trafford. It may well be Luis Nani and Cristiano Ronaldo who hold the key to United's success at Sporting.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Sporting is one of our feeder clubs, its like we got a close relationship. And,,,, what would Ronaldo and Nani do At sporting lisbon, its like wasted tallent

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
And in fairness they got nearly £30 million out of United for the two players so I cant see them kicking themselves too much.

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
And in fairness they got nearly £30 million out of United for the two players so I cant see them kicking themselves too much.
I was going to say this too, lol......30 mill so I dont think they will cry too much over this !!! :D

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
man.utd.singh said:
Sporting is one of our feeder clubs, its like we got a close relationship. And,,,, what would Ronaldo and Nani do At sporting lisbon, its like wasted tallent

I have had enough of trying to explain this one ..................

30 million doesn't replace that, its not the same and for all we know Lisbon could have to use that money for debts.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Anderson's God said:
I have had enough of trying to explain this one ..................

30 million doesn't replace that, its not the same and for all we know Lisbon could have to use that money for debts.
But you havent quite expained anything........
£30 million ?!?!? Sporting are the ones laughing...all the way to the bank.
They cant refuse to sell players when offered that kind of money. Thats a fact!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2 Flag of Brazil DF Pedro Silva (from Flag of BrazilCorinthians)
3 Flag of Slovakia DF Marjan Had (from Flag of RussiaLokomotiv Moskva, loan)
6 Flag of Portugal MF Adrien (Flag of PortugalSporting youth academy)
7 Flag of Russia MF Marat Izmailov (from Flag of RussiaLokomotiv Moskva, loan)
9 Flag of Montenegro FW Milan Purović (from Flag of SerbiaRed Star Belgrade, €2M)
10 Flag of Montenegro MF Simon Vukčević (from Flag of RussiaFC Saturn Moscow Oblast, €2M)
11 Flag of Brazil FW Derlei (from Flag of RussiaFC Dinamo Moskva, free)
26 Flag of Brazil DF Gladstone (from Flag of BrazilCruzeiro Esporte Clube, €250k, loan)
34 Flag of Serbia GK Vladimir Stojković (from Flag of FranceFC Nantes Atlantique, €2M)
44 Flag of Portugal DF Paulo Renato (from Flag of PortugalReal SC, loan return)
88 Flag of Brazil MF Celsinho (from Flag of RussiaFC Lokomotiv Moscow, loan)
Flag of Nigeria MF Rabiu Ibrahim (from Sporting Lisbon A)

So wheres the big signings guys! They have a youngster in there squad that Chelsea tried to nick last summer.

A few Brazilian youngsters and a the odd Russian and Serbian and an experience striker. Still rather have Nani!

Jazz 16 said:
But you havent quite expained anything........
£30 million ?!?!? Sporting are the ones laughing...all the way to the bank.
They cant refuse to sell players when offered that kind of money. Thats a fact!

Didn't catch that top line and the above marking!

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
I think he meas the Lisbon pay 2.5 mill for Ronaldo and Nani - then sell them for 30 mill.......this makes them very happy - and would make me very happy too.....

As feeder club they try to find the best very early and make good money from them.....they have no plan to hold on to these player because they cannot afford wages for these guys .

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Didnt Madrid offer 60mil for Ronaldo in January...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts