Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
i dont do it but a couple of weeks ago my mum won £100, then the next week she won another £100 lol

she's won nothing since :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
I haven't entered the Lottery game as of yet...but my parents sometimes win aorund $30. lol. All the people that win millions here are either indigineous or old. (except 1 bloke, he was some foreign student)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Keano4taoiseach said:
LMAO.........serbia too....:D
almost.......:D
147 pounds is approximately 19000 serbian dinares.
But,last year,when I was in Romania,I'v changed 50 euros in the exchange office,and I'v got a few milloins of Romanian leis;) :D

S

·
0 Posts
Do the Irish lottery better odds better payouts. Mate and i pay £2 each, every week, do two draws each Wednesday and Saturday, pick three numbers.
So far we have won £512 eleven times in two years. So not doing too bad so far. :D

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Keano4taoiseach said:
I am not legally obliged to do the lotto as of now, but I don't think I'll do it when I'm older...:)
really? in scotland when you're 16 ypou can play the lottery.

My mate (whos younger than me) plays it.

·
Banned
76 Posts
Skele said:
almost.......:D
147 pounds is approximately 19000 serbian dinares.
But,last year,when I was in Romania,I'v changed 50 euros in the exchange office,and I'v got a few milloins of Romanian leis;) :D
you find good exchange because 50 euro is 165 lei. what rates did they give you ? 147 pound in romania is same as 3 weeks working. yes they get little money but it is very cheap to live there. 0.5L beer is 20p and marlboro 20 is 90p. house in Zizin is 7500 and 8600 we bought.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
sianluvsunited said:
you find good exchange because 50 euro is 165 lei. what rates did they give you ? 147 pound in romania is same as 3 weeks working. yes they get little money but it is very cheap to live there. 0.5L beer is 20p and marlboro 20 is 90p. house in Zizin is 7500 and 8600 we bought.
I don't now,how it is in this days,but I was there last year in march and I realy was a millioner......When i was there you have had old and new money;)
I also remember that yours paper-money can not rend:)

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
sianluvsunited said:
Wow... now I really felt like I spent too much in the UK

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
My mate has just got back from doing a trip around europe, and in the Czech Republic etc he was saying its 50(aussie)cents for a pint :( (20ishp) hell good..............

yeh lottery..may get onto that one time.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Massachusetts: Unlucky Winner

Article Tools Sponsored By
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Published: November 29, 2007

The winner of a $1 million lottery scratch ticket may have a problem: He is a convicted robber who is not supposed to gamble. The man, Timothy Elliott, was placed on five years’ probation after pleading guilty in October 2006 to the unarmed robbery of a bank. Under terms of his probation, he “may not gamble, purchase lottery tickets or visit an establishment where gaming is conducted, including restaurants where Keno may be played.” He faces a court hearing on Dec. 7 to determine whether he violated that probation when he bought the $10 ticket for the $800 Million Spectacular game. Mr. Elliott, 55, has collected the first of 20 annual $50,000 checks from the state’s lottery commission.

LMAO

Z

·
0 Posts
At one point I'd won a tenner every time I bought a ticket.....until the second time I played it.....:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts