Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st half-
Very poor, gave the ball away too much, poor passing, defensive errors, no energyhttp://www.manutdtalk.com/forums/images/smilies/thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif
Nani- the best thing he did was a cross to Ronaldo except that he was really disappointing.I had hoped he would become a first team regular this season, but he has been nothing but a big flop. And i really hope this is the last we see of him.
United home crowd- really embarrassing. It almost seems as if they are there to watch a play instead of football game. No desire to urge the team up when they are down. I think if there is a ranking for crowd noises in the PL we would certainly be in the bottom 3.

2nd Half-
brilliant, excellent, outstanding and more such wordshttp://www.manutdtalk.com/forums/images/smilies/thumbsup.gif
Tevez for nani-- master-stroke from SAF. Completely changed the game. He seemed like a harrier on a glass-full of steroids when he came on, closing down 4 players at one time in the half. This almost made me think we should sign him permanently.
Rooney, Ronaldo, Berbatov-- Rooney moved to left and was brilliant with 2 goals and 3 assists. Ronaldo,IMO, had his best half performance of the season. And today Berbatov[IMO MOTM] showed why he cost over 30 million. He was involed in about 4 goal, produced many other amazing passes and held the ball very well .

This 2nd half performance really makes me think why don't we play like this every game. Just go for it from the first whistle and just dump this patience sort of play we are playing. in this way, the opponents is under pressure from the start and they don't gather confidence. I really wish we would play like this every game.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Yea i agree, in the first half Tottenham outplayed us and were dominating, when we went 0-2 down i was keeping calm but deep down i was furious, especially with Nani, he has been a very dissapointing player this season, taking him off after HT was the key and bringing on Tevez was a very good decision because he helped turn the game around and i urge Fergie to keep him. We played really well in the second half, we were playing our best football, every time we went forward we looked like scoring, we were unstoppable, Berbatov done alright i thought. This was a very good victory and a great comback, 5 games to go, we should win the title now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts