Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I now officially hate this man. It made me sick when I heard he might be suing West Ham for his own buissness. I thort it was rubbish when Sheffield United took West Ham to cort, but now Neil Warnock wasnt compensation because he should still be a premiership manager :confused:. Maybe if he did a better job in the first place they wouldnt be in this mess. Does anyone else feel the same or is it just me?

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
warnock is a cocck first class with honours .

every time he opens his beak crap comes out of it

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
I feel the opposite but its because i hate West Ham, they're one of only a few clubs in the league that i wish would just **** off.

I wouldnt say i like Warnock, but i certainly don't dislike him, his rants can be quite funny :D

Btw why do you think it was rubbish when Sheffield Utd took West Ham to court?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Because I dont think one man alone makes a team. And without Teves I think they still would have stayed up.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Firstly, why shouldn't Sheffield United have sued? Without Tevez in the team, there's no doubt West Ham wouldn't have had the vital goal that kept them up, and ultimately, relegated Sheffield United. The financial loss that Sheffield United would have had, which was unjust, would be massive. Money for being in the Premiership, sponsorships, ticket sales, shirt sales, general reputation its endless. Much more than what they were suing for. Warnock would have been hailed as a brilliant manager for keeping them up and his career and reputation would have been hugely boosted, but because of West Ham's unjust victories his career has taken a huge blow. He has every right to sue and I hope he is successful because he deserves to be.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
People can blame Tevez for Sheffield United going down all they like, but the FA/Premier League and Neil Warnock had a big say in it as well.

Firstly, you may blame West Ham for his signing, but where were the FA and/or the Premier League? The transfer had to be registered, and one of them should have realised that West Ham would have broken the rules if the transfers (Mascherano as well) went ahead so they must have missed it. If they did notice, why didn't they stop it?

As for Neil Warnock and Sheffield United, at one point in the second half of the season, they had a 10 point gap between them and the relegation zone and they lost that. Then, all Sheffield United had to do on the last day was avoid defeat to stay up, but they took the lead and then threw the game away. He's nothing but a egotistic headline seeking maniac and I hate the man tbh.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Im bored with the whole Tevez affair and couldnt give a shit tbh, but what I do know, is that football would be a MUCH duller place without Neil Warnock. He is comedy in some of his post match interviews.

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
^ I agree.

Prick though he is, football needs characters.

I would love to see some kind of arguement in the press between Warnock and Mourinho.

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
If Sheffield United were good enough to stay up, then they would have done.

They weren't.

They went down.

Warnock's a ****.

And United are world champions.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Firstly, why shouldn't Sheffield United have sued? Without Tevez in the team, there's no doubt West Ham wouldn't have had the vital goal that kept them up, and ultimately, relegated Sheffield United. The financial loss that Sheffield United would have had, which was unjust, would be massive. Money for being in the Premiership, sponsorships, ticket sales, shirt sales, general reputation its endless. Much more than what they were suing for. Warnock would have been hailed as a brilliant manager for keeping them up and his career and reputation would have been hugely boosted, but because of West Ham's unjust victories his career has taken a huge blow. He has every right to sue and I hope he is successful because he deserves to be.
Thats a load of BS. Sheffield Utd are responsible for whether they stay up or not. They had 38 games to keep themselves in the PL. They're just making excuses for their own failure on the pitch. They could have saved themselves on the final day from going down.
But they didn't. Its about time they accepted responsiblity for their own failure.

Neil Warnock is an 1st rate A-Hole. He is annoying. Some people like Mourinho can get away with being cocky or arrogant, or even complaining at times, but Warnock is not Mourinho. He is just an annoying loud mouth whiner. He got what he deserved.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thats a load of BS. Sheffield Utd are responsible for whether they stay up or not. They had 38 games to keep themselves in the PL. They're just making excuses for their own failure on the pitch. They could have saved themselves on the final day from going down.
But they didn't. Its about time they accepted responsiblity for their own failure.

Neil Warnock is an 1st rate A-Hole. He is annoying. Some people like Mourinho can get away with being cocky or arrogant, or even complaining at times, but Warnock is not Mourinho. He is just an annoying loud mouth whiner. He got what he deserved.
Spot on :thumbsup:

·
Banned
15,336 Posts

Good post :thumbsup:

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts

Why is it 'BS'? They did what would have been enough for them to stay up IF West Ham had not cheated. If West Ham do not play Tevez, Sheffield United have stayed up through their own responsility. So they're not making excuses they have a valid and legal point.

Just because you don't like Warnock doesn't mean he doesn't deserve justice.

Imagine last season someone find a way to cheat and finish one point above us in the league. Do we deserve to come second? Is it our fault? No is isn't at the same rules apply for Sheffield United and their staff.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
What a twat. Seriously. I doubt he'll be awarded any compensation, mostly due to the variable of whether they'd have went down last year or not. Plus its pretty damn frivolous.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
I like him and i think he is funny, but why he is sueing west ham is byond me really he wasn't good enough to managed sheff in the prem so why should he get compensation

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Why is it 'BS'? They did what would have been enough for them to stay up IF West Ham had not cheated. If West Ham do not play Tevez, Sheffield United have stayed up through their own responsility. So they're not making excuses they have a valid and legal point.

Just because you don't like Warnock doesn't mean he doesn't deserve justice.

Imagine last season someone find a way to cheat and finish one point above us in the league. Do we deserve to come second? Is it our fault? No is isn't at the same rules apply for Sheffield United and their staff.
As i said before. How does it make sense that the current West Ham administration, pay for the sins of the previous? They are not responsible for the Tevez & Mascherano affair. Tevez hadn't even scored in the previous 20 odd games, before the end of season run he went on.

Its just 1 excuse after another with Neil Warnock. He even had a go at Sir Alex for supposedly fielding a weakened side against West Ham in the game we lost. The fact remains, they only racked up 38 points. They could have survived on the final day. They failed to perform on the pitch and they're paid the price. They got what they deserved.

Also, It says in the papers today, that Ken Bates is considering legal action, because Leeds sold Utd, 3 players, and would have received a windfall had they remained in the PL.

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
As i said before. How does it make sense that the current West Ham administration, pay for the sins of the previous? They are not responsible for the Tevez & Mascherano affair. Tevez hadn't even scored in the previous 20 odd games, before the end of season run he went on.

Its just 1 excuse after another with Neil Warnock. He even had a go at Sir Alex for supposedly fielding a weakened side against West Ham in the game we lost. The fact remains, they only racked up 38 points. They could have survived on the final day. They failed to perform on the pitch and they're paying the price. They got what they deserved.

Also, It says in the papers today, that Ken Bates is considering legal action, because Leeds sold Utd, 3 players, and would have received a windfall had they remained in the PL.
agreed, instead of talking ***** on fergie and bitching about the whole west ham / tevez thing he should have tried and managed his shit side better. The fact is they were not good enough and I hope they don't give anything to this arsehole.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts