Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Your arms are just too short to box with God
30,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread is for discussion only.
No naming of unpicked players.
  1. adhityaprianda - (Bale, Montolivo, Di Natale, Jagielka, Diamanti, Carvajal, Lucas, De Sanctis, Enriqué)
  2. Burns92 - (De Rossi, Lloris, Wilshere, Destro, Morrison, Gaitan, Walker, Deulofeu, Aquilani)
  3. piazza - (Mata, Marchetti, Vela, Valero, Campagnaro, Etxeberria, Ba, Ayew, Duarte)
  4. TFIA - (Reus, Draxler, Godin, Rakitic, Juan Jesus, Sandro, Januzaj, Michu, Maggio)
  5. RtiD - (Costa, Navas, Schurrle, Herrera, Benatia, Juanfran, Adler, Mexès, Balzaretti)
  6. dualtamac - (Ramsey, Baines, N'Koulou, Neymar, Gabi, Azpilicueta, Handanovic, McCarthy, Townsend)
  7. tomcoles - (Cazorla, Aubameyang, Bender, Marquinhos, Muniain, Huntelaar, Cahill, Gibbs)
  8. Arvin - (Gerrard, Heskey, Matic, Lamela, Pjanic, De Sciglio, Howedes, Zouma)
  9. Peete - (Hamsik, Llorente, El Shaarawy, Filipe Luis, Sagna, Insigne, ter Stegen, Mertesacker)
  10. BrianMc7 - (Isco, Koke, Banega, Rossi, Ranocchia, Walcott, Shaw, Clyne)
  11. Fiat Cunto - (Oscar, Negredo, Strootman, Koscielny, Coutinho, Coleman, Matip, Begovic)

·
30,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Never won a league title in there carear or in the country there currently playing?
Career, obviously. It's meant to be a challenge. Not another draft full of Messis, Ronaldos, Ibras etc.

Current and past players?

Is it all domestic leagues or just the top league/tier in a country?
Current as stated in the signup thread and in the picks thread. :p

Top tier. Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga etc. Second tier's ok.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Career, obviously. It's meant to be a challenge. Not another draft full of Messis, Ronaldos, Ibras etc.

Current as stated in the signup thread and in the picks thread. :p

Top tier. Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga etc. Second tier's ok.
All the players you mentioned have won the league in the country they're playing in :p

·
HODOR!
7,033 Posts
Already having trouble thinking of players. I'm just gonna be surprised by some of the players who I never realised had never won a league somewhere. I had thought Reus was at Dortmund when they last won it.

·
"You're Pretty Good"
15,946 Posts
It will be pretty easy IMO. The top level players will be difficult to get, but after that there's going to be pretty much a never ending pool of decent-good players.

·
30,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It will be pretty easy IMO. The top level players will be difficult to get, but after that there's going to be pretty much a never ending pool of decent-good players.
This is what I meant. There's loads of Premiership quality players but very few CL-quality players. That's what I meant. That's the challenge though, I like challenges.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Is it top divison in every league or just the major leagues? Like if a player won the top divison in Estonia but never one of the major leagues would he be elgiable? Couple of tasty former estoniaian league winners to choose from...

·
HODOR!
7,033 Posts
Is it top divison in every league or just the major leagues? Like if a player won the top divison in Estonia but never one of the major leagues would he be elgiable? Couple of tasty former estoniaian league winners to choose from...
Every league because you can make an argument that some of the South America leagues were not major ones, and theres been world class players coming from there but not winning a league in Europe.

1 - 20 of 162 Posts