Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 40 of 162 Posts

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Every league because you can make an argument that some of the South America leagues were not major ones, and theres been world class players coming from there but not winning a league in Europe.
I'd class Brazil and Argentina as major leagues but the rest not so much but fair enough

·
Your arms are just too short to box with God
30,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Any top-tier league in any country. Even the League of Ireland. The Scottish Premier League, the K-League, whatever.

Was going to pick Edinson Cavani before I saw he won the league in Uruguay.

·
30,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Some of the players before Isco...
I was going to pick him and then went off to do something else and forgot about him when I came back....oh well. Only the first round yet.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
I was just wondering if you can make this draft for European leagues only? So that we can pick some South American talents as well.

Most South American players in Europe usually have won the league in their countries. It kinda makes it a little hard.

·
30,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I was just wondering if you can make this draft for European leagues only? So that we can pick some South American talents as well.

Most South American players in Europe usually have won the league in their countries. It kinda makes it a little hard.
Nope. (y)

It's hard-ish. You'll be fine.

21 - 40 of 162 Posts