Manchester United Talk banner

101 - 120 of 162 Posts

·
The Great Dane
6,422 Posts
Sagna isn't what he was and is gone backwads, Coleman already is class best right back in the premiership after Rafa and Zabaleta
Imo Sagna's still better mate. There's also some other unpicked right backs I would probably pick before Coleman, but he's still a good pick :)

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Imo Sagna's still better mate. There's also some other unpicked right backs I would probably pick before Coleman, but he's still a good pick :)
Fair enough but anyone who has seen the two consistently over the course of this season and even last will tell you that Coleman has been/is better. His improvement defensively especially has been huge and he's always been brilliant going forward

·
Your arms are just too short to box with God
30,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Coleman > Sagna. Has been since last season. Coleman is up there with Zabaleta and Rafa as one of the best right-backs in the League. Sagna has regressed. Not a whole lot because he's still a good player but there is a reason that Debuchy has overtaken him for France.

·
i'm a potato
6,683 Posts
I'd say Coleman has been the best RB this season. Zabaleta hasn't been close to what he was last season & Rafael has been injured a lot.

Overall, I'd say he's the 3rd best in the league. Not sure if Sagna would make my top 5 but oh well.

·
Rustling & Hustling
8,029 Posts
Coleman is better for me too. Arsenal's defenders are retards who and braindead and don't know how to defend. Sagna is good going forward and a good crosser but he doesn't know how to defend.

Coleman is solid all round and arguably the best Irish player.

·
30,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #109 (Edited)
Coleman is better for me too. Arsenal's defenders are retards who and braindead and don't know how to defend. Sagna is good going forward and a good crosser but he doesn't know how to defend.

Coleman is solid all round and arguably the best Irish player.
That's where I'd disagree because he is far better defensively than offensively. He's an old-fashioned full-back. A good crosser of the ball but defends first and foremost. He doesn't add as much going forward as Coleman, Zabaleta and Rafael would do for example. Nowhere near as much. Another reason why Debuchy is picked ahead of him these days for France. Debuchy offers way more going forward.

·
Rustling & Hustling
8,029 Posts
That's where I'd disagree because is far better defensively than offensively. He's an old-fashioned full-back. A good crosser of the ball but defends first and foremost. He doesn't add as much going forward as Coleman, Zabaleta and Rafael would do for example. Nowhere near as much. Another reason why Debuchy is picked ahead of him these days for France. Debuchy offers way more going forward.
Not better defensively for me, yeah he doesn't go forward as much as the ones you named, but when he does, those qualities are better than his defensive. His positioning is decent defensively but his decision making and tackling are poor.

·
The Great Dane
6,422 Posts
Not better defensively for me, yeah he doesn't go forward as much as the ones you named, but when he does, those qualities are better than his defensive. His positioning is decent defensively but his decision making and tackling are poor.
I think you're underrating Sagna a lot to be honest, and as dualta says, he is better defensively.

·
HODOR!
7,033 Posts
F*cking f**k off Brazil.

Actually do rate Sandro higher, just not sure many others do.
I like Sandro a lot, not higher than paulinho but it's very close.

Sandro was the player I was gonna pick instead of Herrera but the Brazilian league system confused me.

·
30,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
Sandro's a good pick yeah. Hesitated between Sandro, Gabi and Lucas (another good pick).

101 - 120 of 162 Posts