Manchester United Talk banner

Neville ready for United call

804 views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  fazman 
#1 ·
GARY NEVILLE says he is ready to answer any defensive SOS as Manchester United close in on the Double.

The Red Devils veteran has missed virtually the entire campaign after serious ankle and calf injuries.
Neville is unlikely to be risked by boss Alex Ferguson in the deciding Premier League clash at Wigan or the Champions League final with Chelsea in Moscow.
But the England international insists he is raring to go if called upon, especially with the likes of Nemanja Vidic and Patrice Evra being in the wars lately.
Neville, 33, said: "I am feeling good. I have been training and travelling with the team for the last seven or eight matches and really enjoying being back among the lads.
"It is going to be difficult for the manager with the defence playing so well, and I understand that it is almost impossible for him to get me in. I totally accept that.
"The matches are too important to help get players their fitness back but I am there. I am fit and have been for six to eight weeks and if I am required or am needed at any point, I have to be ready.
"It has been a frustrating season for me. But that will all be lifted if we win the title and the Champions League. That is the most important thing.
"Players get injuries. The most important thing is that this club wins trophies."

Link

See less See more
#3 ·
kbucka said:
Its great to see gaz back and rearing to go again, Do you know the best place to watch the final in manchester as i cant make it to Moscow?? :-(
I can't be sure exactly where to go but if you go in the city centre all the pubs & bar's will be packed out with plenty of fan's like myself who can't make it to moscow, as for me im sitting it out at home watching it on my big lcd hd telly, your more than welcome to come round my house & watch it with me :cool:

p.s. bring some can's of ale :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.