Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading manutd004's thread about the new kit I rememberd that Nike or Man United said that the new home red kit will stay for the 08/09 season and so will the new black one BUT the old white 3rd away kit will be replaced by a new blue away kit which will move into our 2nd away kit and the black as our 3rd away kit for the 08-09 season. I asked my mate about it and he found some interesting photo's about the kits which I have posted below.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The last few blue ones really reminded me of our new goalkeeper kit:

If you guys find any photo's of the new kits...please feel free to post them!

·
Registered
569 Posts
I will try to find some ;)

I'm really sorry to say this but... :( yes it's true, this could be the new Manchester United 08/09 away or 3rd shirt

This are the teams to get new shirts for 08/09

Liverpool
Sunderland
Chelsea
Manchester United :(
Arsenal
Middlesbrough

And maybe more :D

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
gray kit looks bad like a silver cup
i prefer to be green like the old days
but the blue remind of the bad days 05/06

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
sparkic said:
The grey kit was photoshoped people...i also have a picture of that lol
what photoshoped:confused: on tuesday you will see a stange:confused: kit
just wait i cant find it and you will all see it

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
abojodeh said:
what photoshoped:confused: on tuesday you will see a stange:confused: kit
just wait i cant find it and you will all see it
Is it the one that was posted on here before on another thread? I already explained it was photoshoped over there lol if its another one then I haven't seen it yet!

Are you talking about this one abo?

Yes it is indeed a fake and just photoshoped...if you are talking about another one then please do post it in this thread or give us the link :)

·
Registered
809 Posts
Ignatius said:
I will try to find some ;)

I'm really sorry to say this but... :( yes it's true, this could be the new Manchester United 08/09 away or 3rd shirt

This are the teams to get new shirts for 08/09

Liverpool
Sunderland
Chelsea
Manchester United :(
Arsenal
Middlesbrough

And maybe more :D
pictures have been released, its amazing(cept its umbro, but no worries)

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
So this means;

1. The current red one will be next seasons home kit.
  2. The current away one (black) will be next seasons third, replacing the current white one
  3. A new blue kit, similar to this seasons home keeper kit will be the away one next season
If thats all tue, I'm not a fan of it!.....That balck kit is class! How can they downgrade it to the 3rd kit!! :(

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Keano! said:
So this means;
  1. The current red one will be next seasons home kit.
  2. The current away one (black) will be next seasons third, replacing the current white one
  3. A new blue kit, similar to this seasons home keeper kit will be the away one next season
If thats all tue, I'm not a fan of it!.....That balck kit is class! How can they downgrade it to the 3rd kit!! :(
Umm that is a correct conclusion made by what I have posted above...that is what I have been told by some people who work for Nike here...

BUT the blue goalkeeper look alike kit is not OFFICIAL...just like the white one isnt either which I posted above...but there will be a new away kit for sure next season but we do not know what it will look like officially...my mate just found that blue away one but then again loads of these circulate before the new kit is revealed. The blue one with gigg's name on the back is basically the same as the red one just in blue...maybe someone played around with it in photoshop...or maybe it is official lol...god knows! :p

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
iv got both red and black kits so im not that bothered as they will both still be "active" by the sounds of things!
yey!

·
Registered
675 Posts
i'm not a fan of blue ! :( were the RED devils. blue is the complete opposite of red ! why blue. that means were gna look like chelsea and everton next season when playing away. stick with black !

·
Registered
4 Posts
I read in other forums that we will have new away and 3rd kits next year. The away is to be released in july, and the 3rd in september. One of these kits will be blue, as a tribute to the '68 European cup winners.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
The blue kit reminds me of arsenal's away kit in 04-05.Down with that,i say.I love the black away kit.how can they downgrade it to the alternate kit.This is barbarism

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.