Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
GeordieMancunian said:

Haha, I have that shirt but I have van der sar on the back and its long sleeved, it looks too weird for it to be an away shirt. What are United thinking?
Nothing is official yet!! I personally think it is the GK's kit...someone is just making up these stuff imo but we will be having new away kits next season - thats a fact! Just keep your eyes open for anything and post them on this thread if anyone finds anything

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Yeah most of the things you search for end up being fake for example type in Xbox720 then you'll have a laugh at some of them!
That grey one surely couldn't be our kit it wouldnt resemble man united it would be good for a dull boring team like chelsea but not for our high tempo stuff ;) !

·
Banned
836 Posts
No, they were the gold badges of this season saying champions 06/07, but next season they will say champions 07/08. How did this guy get the blue shirt short sleeved, Manchester United havent made short sleeved gk shirts since Barthez left the club?

·
Banned
96 Posts
Keano! said:
So this means;

1. The current red one will be next seasons home kit.
  2. The current away one (black) will be next seasons third, replacing the current white one
  3. A new blue kit, similar to this seasons home keeper kit will be the away one next season

If thats all tue, I'm not a fan of it!.....That balck kit is class! How can they downgrade it to the 3rd kit!! :(

make more money off new kits

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
It really isn't.

We are NOT getting a new kit.

However much the Glazers want to change the kit each year to rake in the cash to pay off their debts, they can't. There is some rule somewhere where it says kits have to run for 2 seasons, before changing.

Last seasons kit ran for just the one season because it was a commemorative shirt.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.