Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Stretford Ender
Joined
·
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone notice how many people were wearing the new away shirt on Saturday.

People will buy any crap if put it in front of them and call it a Manchester United Replica Shirt.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,926 Posts
Ain't gt it myself but I have to say, we're producing some nice away ones
nowadays...teh awesome blaack one and now this one.

People just want to show their colours I suppose.....Think I'll get next seasons
home one....got last yeasr away one, cz it was simply stunning IMO! :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
846 Posts
'm not going to buy the away shirt i dont like it at all, i thought it would grow on me but it hasnt.

i always prefer the home shirts anyway :)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,511 Posts
I don't get the point in pre-ordering shirts from the megastore.

What's an extra few days/weeks going to matter?

Or do people just want to be a "top red"? Even though it's top red to where all black.

Anyway, about showing your colours. There are much better t-shirts/clothes which resemble United better than the official shirt.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
15,336 Posts
I usually always get the strips.

Unless we released one which I though was absolutely, utterly hideous. Then I wouldn't by it.

But if I like it, I usually buy it.
 

·
MUT all-time great
Joined
·
21,962 Posts
Do they make t-shirts, with players' names and numbers on the back anywhere? If so... link please?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
590 Posts
piazza said:
Do they make t-shirts, with players' names and numbers on the back anywhere? If so... link please?
Official Replica shirts with players names on? You can get them off the official website. Or did you mean something different and I've just made myself sound stupid :eek:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,511 Posts
piazza said:
Do they make t-shirts, with players' names and numbers on the back anywhere? If so... link please?
Probably. For legends most probably.

But why? Clearly a shirt with say something which Giggs is remembered for, will be of a higher sentimental value, and mean a lot more than some cheap tacky nike kit with 11 GIGGS on the back?

Take Shcolesy. There is a t-shirt with "Get up, go to work, get showered, go home." on it, which sums up Scholesy perfectly. This will mean a lot more than a shirt with 18 SCHOLES on it.
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
jd_united said:
Oh well what's new

Anyway moving on try http://www.tshirtsunited.com/

Some quality t-shirts on there :D
Agree on that JD, my lads have had quite a few
from tshirtsunited. Quality.:)

and why use the megawhore for shirts ?
http://www.bestway4you.com
Much better and got at least 10 myself.
100% good feedback, quality is outstanding,
delivery times are as stated ( often quicker)
and you just cannot tell the difference. :D
.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,139 Posts
SALFORD RED said:
Agree on that JD, my lads have had quite a few
from tshirtsunited. Quality.:)

and why use the megawhore for shirts ?
http://www.bestway4you.com
Much better and got at least 10 myself.
100% good feedback, quality is outstanding,
delivery times are as stated ( often quicker)
and you just cannot tell the difference. :D
.
Are they fakes ??
because their dirt cheap lol ? and are they really reliable ?
 

·
MUT all-time great
Joined
·
21,962 Posts
Stephen said:
Probably. For legends most probably.

But why? Clearly a shirt with say something which Giggs is remembered for, will be of a higher sentimental value, and mean a lot more than some cheap tacky nike kit with 11 GIGGS on the back?

Take Shcolesy. There is a t-shirt with "Get up, go to work, get showered, go home." on it, which sums up Scholesy perfectly. This will mean a lot more than a shirt with 18 SCHOLES on it.
I have that. I also have the "Veni Vedi Vidic....He came...he saw...he kicked their heads in" I just want a cheaper substitute for a kit, because I'm unemployed and t-shirts fit me much better.
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Drew9 said:
Are they fakes ??
because their dirt cheap lol ? and are they really reliable ?
Reread my post again mate ;)
Everything i said is 100% correct.
Personally know probably 100 people that
have used that site and every one is completely satisfied.
They sell thousands and i've not seen one complaint on any site
yet in over 2 years.

In fact, i tell you what. If you buy one from them and
are not happy in anyway, send me whatever shirt it is
and i will give you the cost of the shirt + postage myself.
I can easy sell them on and get my money back, thats
how good they are.

Can't say much fairer than that can i ?

No , the site is nowt to do with me before anyone asks. :p

.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,427 Posts
I have like nearly every home red kit from like 2000 and never bought an away kit and this years white one is going to be my first because I kid of like it...its one of those kits which kind of look bad by itself in pix but look great when the players are wearing it lol I know its your opinion but not everyone thinks its crap mate...

And I also cannot wait to get the 3rd European kit with Giggs 11 on it!
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top